Windows 10: Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and...

Discus and support Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a PC within and set it up within the week. I have a GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronRZ, Jan 7, 2019.

1. AaronRZ Win User

Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and...

I just bought a PC within and set it up within the week. I have a

GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard,

EVGA 650 B3, 80 Plus Bronze 650W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B3-0650-V1,

G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Intel Z170 Platform Memory (Desktop Memory) Model F4-3000C16D-16GISB,

AMD RYZEN 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz (3.9 GHz Max Boost) Socket AM4 65W YD2600BBAFBOX Desktop Processor,

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti DirectX 12 ZT-P10710B-10P 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card - AMP! EXTREME Edition,

WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - WDS100T2B0B. For the first day the games kept crashing every hour or so (games it should have been able to run easily). I updated my drivers for everything and the problem went away for a day. Then I installed another game, it crashed while playing. After that, every game I have played has crashed, and I got BSOD'ed twice. I checked the event log and it says certain apps (seemingly at random when launched) get a "faulty application path" and "faulty module path" errors. I use windows 10 pro. Its not my drivers or fans, and my temps are fine. Can anyone help?

:)

AaronRZ, Jan 7, 2019
  2. kielpin21 Win User

My brand new PC keeps crashing

Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and... [​IMG]

kielpin21, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Brand new PC keeps crashing

Brand new? I'd suspect the worst - some heat related hardware fault - and consider returning it.

markweatherill, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and...

Windows 10 PC Crashing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I understand that Windows 10 keep crashing while playing game. I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information:

• Please provide us event viewer logs. To check the event log try the below steps:

• Press WIN+X.

• Click on Event Viewer.

• Click on the administrative tool.

• From the list, check the error code.

Try to update the chipset drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

I hope this helps. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Shubham Chaubey, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and...

1. Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and... - Similar Threads - Event log keeps

2. New PC and it keeps crashing`

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC and it keeps crashing`: This is what came from the reliability centre The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffc60fd77e9010, 0xfffff8033b7109f0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000d. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. PC crashing in games Critical Events

PC crashing in games Critical Events: For months my PC has crashed intermittently. It will usually be while running a game, but has also occurred while watching something on Plex. The screen goes black, the audio stutters and distorts for a few seconds, then the machine reboots. Many times I have looked in the...
  4. PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110

PC Keeps crashing during certain games. Event ID 10110: Computer keeps crashing during certain games, like "Apex Legends" and "A Plague Tale". Other games run just fine, like "Gears 5", "Hellblade", "Battlefield" and "Forza". The PC also runs fine while in other applications like Blender, entire Adobe Suite, and day-to-day tasks....
  5. Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing: A week or two ago I purchased a bunch of parts and built my latest gaming PC. I will post my specs, DxDiag as well as some Event 1000 messages I've had below. Essentially my issue is that all of my games will crash, with the exception of a few Paradox Interactive titles which...
  6. Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer

Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer: So i play alot of games but some of my games keep crashing (not all) on thing noticed is the games that crash are multiplayer games so i checked my event viewer and i got this error after i crashed i just need help fixing it to see if thats the problem Log Name: System...
  7. Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing: Hi! I just got a new PC yesterday. I downloaded (what I thought) was all of the necessary drivers and software, but when I'm playing games they crash and just tonight I got a BSOD. I was not able to get the code of the BSOD, because the computer restarted so quickly. Can...
  8. Brand new PC build keeps freezing?

Brand new PC build keeps freezing?: Hi, I recently upgraded my PC and installed the latest version of Windows 10. However, I've been experiencing issues where the PC will occasionally freeze temporarily and the CPU speed will spike to 4.7 GHz. I'm just on my Desktop with a couple of programs open, usually Task...
  9. Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys)

Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys): Hello, my brand new Skylake (Scan 3XS) PC keeps crashing. I had Windows 10 Home originally, but upgraded to 64-bit Pro version and a fresh install. I thought it was down to Bitdefender. Everything seemed fine once I uninstalled it. However the BSODs are back. A common theme...
  10. My brand new PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    My brand new PC keeps crashing: Hello! So i recently bought a new PC. but the problem is that it keeps freezing , mostly while playing games but on occasion it also happens while just running internet, so i don't think that the game is causing the issue, although i turned down the graphics just to be...