Windows 10: Event Log of USB

Discus and support Event Log of USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I inserted a external Harddisk on 24 Jun 2022 on my computer after 1 month i checked the event it shows only error in the log.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gokul h, Dec 4, 2022.

1. gokul h Win User

Event Log of USB

I inserted a external Harddisk on 24 Jun 2022 on my computer after 1 month i checked the event it shows only error in the log.

:)

gokul h, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Event "Error" Log Repair required (Windows 10)

Hi,

There are a lot of
    possibilities why these errors occur in
    your event logs. The errors depends on what it is related to. It could be your
    application, drivers, firmware, hardware, or your storage devices. You can check this
    link for further information regarding event log issues.

We suggest that you perform these following methods of troubleshooting steps and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 4: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Sharepoint sync - massive delay - Windows events log file

Hi All,

How do I view the events log?

The M365 team are suggesting taking a manual backup of Sharepoint, then reestablishing a Sharepoint sync "from scratch". Please forgive any knowledge gaps.

They've advised this has a possibility of losing sharepoint data. We are therefore reluctant to perform this step if an event log can point to an alternative fix.

Mary Walker (inbox), Dec 4, 2022
  4. rsalfonso Win User

Event Log of USB

Moving an event log source is not having an effect

I'm having an issue that to be clear I'll describe in steps:

1. I created an event source called Foo in the event log called Application using the following powershell command:
      New-EventLog -source Foo -LogName "Application"
    2. I could successfully log to the event log using that source.
    3. Afterwards, I decided to remove the source and re-create it in a different event log:

The problem I'm having is that then when I run Write-EventLog -LogName "My App Log" -Source "Foo" -EventID 0 -EntryType Information -Message "Some message." the entry is logged to Application instead of to My App Log

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour? Am I missing anything?

rsalfonso, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Event Log of USB

1. Event Log of USB - Similar Threads - Event Log USB

2. event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event log: Checking the event log a constant error is is this I have included this screen shot can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-log/392cf2c4-623e-4c7e-b677-c1718e676b8d
  3. Event Log of USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Log of USB: I inserted a external Harddisk on 24 Jun 2022 on my computer after 1 month i checked the event it shows only error in the log. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-log-of-usb/bc590832-8190-4973-a347-4d3b7d19690d
  4. Event Log of USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Log of USB: I inserted a external Harddisk on 24 Jun 2022 on my computer after 1 month i checked the event it shows only error in the log. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-log-of-usb/bc590832-8190-4973-a347-4d3b7d19690d
  5. Event log

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event log: HiIf you close the laptop not shutdown is it possible for someone to login remotely? There shouldn't be any log details if the laptop is closed as no activity happened. Could you please explain this better?...
  6. Event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event log: HiIf you close the laptop not shutdown is it possible for someone to login remotely? There shouldn't be any log details if the laptop is closed as no activity happened. Could you please explain this better?...
  7. event logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event logs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah4RDmoZkWcwgiUIWZvXksrjZWex?e=takR8H follow this link and investagate the event logs please include some form of contact info and a brief discussion as to what you suspect is wrong and how it can be fixed thanks....
  8. event log??

in Windows 10 Customization
    event log??: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing [ Guid] {b675ec37-bdb6-4648-bc92-f3fdc74d3ca2} EventID3 Version1 Level2 Task2 Opcode14 Keywords0x8000000000000010 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2021-01-24T05:26:37.0715681Z EventRecordID301 Correlation -Execution [...
  9. Event logs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event logs: Hello, My PC, Win 10, 64, crashes to a grey or black screen every few days or so. Tried re-installing win 10 from a stick. The error is: The WCSV3 service depends on the WAS which failed to start because the system cannot find the drive specified. Then in services, I...
  10. Event Logs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event Logs: Is there an event log that shows adding and removing dates of devices - computers, printers, etc from computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-logs/27a9283c-9d25-47d8-8e1b-0c04e7f4357e