Windows 10: event log warning

Discus and support event log warning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shira777, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Shira777 Win User

event log warning

hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Busevent log warning :Device:Function: 0x0:0x6:0x0Secondary Busevent log warning :Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0Primary Device Nameevent log warning :pCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A74D&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01Secondary Device Name:should I ignore it ? thanks :

:)

Shira777, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

event log warning

1. event log warning - Similar Threads - event log warning

2. weird warning logged in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird warning logged in event viewer: my pc for no reason "refreshed" so i went to the event logger and found this warning that was recent, im worried it might be some sort of malware im not familiar stuff so some explanations would be appreciated- <Event...
  3. weird warning logged in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird warning logged in event viewer: my pc for no reason "refreshed" so i went to the event logger and found this warning that was recent, im worried it might be some sort of malware im not familiar stuff so some explanations would be appreciated- <Event...
  4. event log warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event log warning: hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x6:0x0Secondary...
  5. warnings and errors in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warnings and errors in event log: On both of my computers that are running Windows 11 I have found numerous warnings and errors in the event log. Has anyone else experienced this and do I need to be concerned....
  6. warnings and errors in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    warnings and errors in event log: On both of my computers that are running Windows 11 I have found numerous warnings and errors in the event log. Has anyone else experienced this and do I need to be concerned....
  7. Windows Event Log Warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Event Log Warnings: I have a lot of warnings and errors in my event log and was hoping to get some clarification on the issue. My pc has also been randomly turning off. Not sure if these warnings could contribute to my pc shutting off but I have tried a lot of other methods. Windows is up to...
  8. Getting Warning message in event log

Getting Warning message in event log: Good day Microsoft Community, I am needing some help in fixing some errors that have started occurring after these last few updates that occured. If someone would help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! Below is one of the warnings that I am getting in the...
  9. Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today

Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today: I completed the Windows10 update today 6/3/2020 to Ver. 2004 OS Build 19041.264. After doing so, I am getting a number of the Event Log warnings below that I have not seen before and cannot find any other threads discussing this issue. I get about 10-12 of the warnings below...
  10. Unexpected shutdowns with no warning - event logs attached

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected shutdowns with no warning - event logs attached: This has been happening since last 24 hours, My toshiba laptops shuts down automatically without showing any warning, the first it happened about 20 minutes after I turned it on , after the shutdown I again hit the power button and it started normally but after 2 minutes it...