Windows 10: Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

Discus and support Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; yesterday it looks as if an event occurred, It was for Special privileges assigned to new logon. Subject: Security ID system account name:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GuyRobinson2, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

yesterday it looks as if an event occurred, It was for Special privileges assigned to new logon.

Subject: Security ID system

account name: system

account domain: NT Authority

logon ID: 0x3E7

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilge

SeTcbPrivilege

SeSecurityPrivilege

SeTakeOwnership Privilege

SeTakeDriverPrivilege

SeBackup,Restore,Debug,Audit,SystemEnviroment,Impersonate,, and DelegateSessionUserImpersonatePrivilege

time 12/18/2019 9:01:58 PM

Keywords: audit success

then this

another event A security-enabled local group membership was enumerated

BUILTIN/Administrators Groupname Administrators and Domain Builtin
    logon type is 5 no idea what 5 is? logon on process Advapi authentication Pk: negotiate??? Credential Manager credentials were read this all occurred in 26 minutes a couple of hundred times

Is this bad? and what do I need to do>

Guy Robinson

email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** phone 760 212-7600 SanDiego California

:)

GuyRobinson2, Dec 19, 2019

2. Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

Hi

My name is Lester and hopefully, this will help answer your question, actually this is a normal event for security whenever you sign-in to your PC, actually that doesn't mean any harm and that is a part of security protocol of the System, for more information
    you may also check it here:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

In broader explanation, this is a normal process and you can just ignore this event.

Let me know how does it goes and I hope that helps.

Lester

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

yesterday it looks as if an event occurred, It was for Special privileges assigned to new logon.

Subject: Security ID system

account name: system

account domain: NT Authority

logon ID: 0x3E7

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilge

SeTcbPrivilege

SeSecurityPrivilege

SeTakeOwnership Privilege

SeTakeDriverPrivilege

SeBackup,Restore,Debug,Audit,SystemEnviroment,Impersonate,, and DelegateSessionUserImpersonatePrivilege

time 12/18/2019 9:01:58 PM

Keywords: audit success

then this

another event A security-enabled local group membership was enumerated

BUILTIN/Administrators Groupname Administrators and Domain Builtin

logon type is 5 no idea what 5 is? logon on process Advapi authentication Pk: negotiate??? Credential Manager credentials were read this all occurred in 26 minutes a couple of hundred times

Is this bad? and what do I need to do>

Guy Robinson

email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** phone 760 212-7600 SanDiego California

GuyRobinson2, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

What is event 4672?

Hi Victa

I am an independent advisor there to help

I'm sorry to hear that this has been so troublesome for you

The following Microsoft article detail exactly what this event means

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

TechGuy_82, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

1. Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing - Similar Threads - Event properties event

2. Number of events from Windows security auditing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number of events from Windows security auditing: I'm a Windows 11 user. When I check Event viewer>security, I saw many Windows Filtering platform events. "Windows filtering platform has permitted a connection.Application information Process ID: 4Application name: system Network information Direction: outbound Source...
  3. Event 5739 & 4672

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 5739 & 4672: Ive searched all over the internet about this and haven't found a solution. I have even done a Full pc wipe thinking that would help But Nothing. My Event Viewer is filled with 5379 mainly. I get some stutters when the event happens Aswell...
  4. Event 5739 & 4672

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 5739 & 4672: Ive searched all over the internet about this and haven't found a solution. I have even done a Full pc wipe thinking that would help But Nothing. My Event Viewer is filled with 5379 mainly. I get some stutters when the event happens Aswell...
  5. Event 5739 & 4672

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits: [ATTACH] Hi, Since getting my new PC, I have experienced these instances of noticeable stutter when browsing, gaming, or simply being on the desktop. The best way to describe it is as a very brief but noticeable micro-stutter/micro-freeze, the screen does not flash and...
  7. Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Spam Causing PC Stutter - Events 5379, 4624, 4672 -- Security Audits: Hi, Since getting my new PC, I have experienced these instances of noticeable stutter when browsing, gaming, or simply being on the desktop. The best way to describe it is as a very brief but noticeable micro-stutter/micro-freeze, the screen does not flash and audio does...
  8. Event 4672, Special Logon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event 4672, Special Logon: Why would this event be shown in my logs. No one else has had access or been given access to my pc. I will attach the event records: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing Date: 12/3/2019 3:55:00 AM Event ID: 4672...
  9. Microsoft Windows Security Auditing Event 4624 Followed By Event 4672 Crashes Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Security Auditing Event 4624 Followed By Event 4672 Crashes Games: I have recently been having an issue where I'll be playing Rainbow Six Seige and the game will close at random. When the game closes (when I'm in the middle of playing it) there is no crash report and no report in the Application section of Event Viewer. But, when I go to the...
  10. What is event 4672?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is event 4672?: I've experienced some real interesting and worrying issues with my pc. It has taken over my life effected me psychologically and I feel as if in a virtual prison. I got 1903. What is going on?...