Windows 10: Event view showing the following

Discus and support Event view showing the following in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting the following on my Dell 780 sff, windows 10. After shutdown typically after 12:00am new day my pc boots some what with blink green power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Torrmic, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Torrmic Win User

Event view showing the following

I'm getting the following on my Dell 780 sff, windows 10. After shutdown typically after 12:00am new day my pc boots some what with blink green power light. I'm confused. 25 yrs in this business as company owner, College & H.S. instructor.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

Torrmic, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

Windows 10 Phone Calendar App not showing all events in Week View

If that's the case, we suggest that you send a feedback through Feedback Hub app to let our engineers know about the issue. You can also upvote post that is similar to your concern.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+)
      at the top right side.
    • Select Problem and provide the details needed in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

As of the moment, it is best to set your calendar preference into a day or month view to show all the upcoming events.

Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Arnie Est, Feb 2, 2019
  3. ddelo Win User
    Export All Administrative Events to Excel

To analyze events, from the Windows Event Viewer, there is a simple way to export all Administrative Events to Excel, with PowerShell.

Exporting all Administrative Events to Excel is a simple two Step process, as described here:

Step 1 - Create the Administrative Events View .xml file
    1. Open Eventviewer (%windir%\system32\eventvwr.msc)
    2. Navigate to: Event Viewer (Local) > Custom Views > Administrative Events
    3. In the “Actions” pane select “Filter Current Custom View”.
    4. Select the the XML tab.
    5. Press Ctrl+A to select all the XML code of the Custom View.
    6. Open a notepad, paste the selected code and save the file to your Desktop as AdmEvtView.xml

Step 2 - Create the csv file with the events
    1. Download the ExportEvtCSV.zip file, which contains the script ExportEvtCSV.ps1 and unzip it, on your Desktop.
      It's not a fancy script, just basic PowerShell commands to create a csv file on the Desktop.
    2. In Windows Search, type “ISE” (without the quotes) to open “Windows PowerShell ISE” and Run as administrator
    3. To allow running the script, change the ExecutionPolicy, for this session. To do that, in the Console pane type:
      Code:
      Code:
      Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -force
    4. In the Windows PowerShell ISE, open and run the script: ExportEvtCSV.ps1
      The script will create a csv file with a name YYYYMMDD.HHMM.csv on the Desktop
    5. When done, open the newly created .csv file, format the columns as needed and optionally save it as .xlsx, if you wish.
    That’s it! You now have all the Administrative Events in Excel for filtering and further analysis. Event view showing the following :)

Now to the more technical hard stuff... *Confused

There is a reason for running the script from within PowerShell ISE!

It would be great if everything was also working perfectly, when running the script from an elevated PowerShell too.

We can run it from an elevated PowerShell, which means that you just follow the Step 1, as above but for the Step 2 instead of the ISE you run the script from an elevated PowerShell.

The problem is that it will work only for anybody who has en-US format for the dates. Everyone else, who has another format (i.e. en-GB, fr-FR, el-GR etc.), the dates are not translated properly by Excel (although the script uses the –UseCulture switch) and remain as text in the en-US format.

I'm not sure if this a bug of the "export-csv" cmdlet, but although it runs the way it supposed to from within the ISE, from PowerShell there is a problem with the dates format.
    As I haven’t found a way to overcome this obstacle, any suggestion from the PowerShell gurus of the forum (like my good friend Shawn @Brink, for instance), is welcome.

ddelo, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Event view showing the following

Change view layout for pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it works,

Make sure that the "Always show icon, never thumbnail option is unchecked".

Follow the steps below to do so:

• Type File explorer options in search tab and enter
    • Go to view tab
    Under advance settings make sure that the "Always show icon, never thumbnail option is unchecked"

Please reply us for further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Event view showing the following

1. Event view showing the following - Similar Threads - Event view showing

2. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...: I have just bought a new laptop, and within the first week it has crashed daily.When I look at the logs I usually see either Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41. Event 10010 also appears but isn't always when it crashes it's just there sometimes when i check, even if...
  3. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...: I have just bought a new laptop, and within the first week it has crashed daily.When I look at the logs I usually see either Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41. Event 10010 also appears but isn't always when it crashes it's just there sometimes when i check, even if...
  4. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop randomly crashes. Event viewer show Event 161 or Event 162 followed by Event 41,...

6. Buying TIkTok Followers, Views and Likes - Is It Worth It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying TIkTok Followers, Views and Likes - Is It Worth It?: Hello. I consider buying TikTok followers, views and likes to grow my account faster. What is your opinion about this? I found one reliable source - SocCeleb - to do this. I read they are selling real ones....
  7. Event View Audio logs

Event View Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute actions.Anyone know...
  8. Event View Audio logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event View Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute actions.Anyone know...
  9. Event 51 followed by Event 157 system errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 51 followed by Event 157 system errors: For the past couple of weeks i have been receiving pages and pages of system 51 errors: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR2 during a paging operation. This is then followed by a system 157 error: "Disk 1 has been surprise removed" which results in the hard...
  10. error is showing up in the Event View System Log

in Windows 10 Support
    error is showing up in the Event View System Log: Since updating to KB3176938 the following error is showing up in the Event View System Log: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919} and APPID...