Windows 10: Event viewer - DNS client events waring

Discus and support Event viewer - DNS client events waring in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have lately reinstalled windows 10 education and notices a strange DNS client warning "Name resolution for the name www.yoyo.com timed out after none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by נєяηєנ, May 20, 2019.

1. Event viewer - DNS client events waring

I have lately reinstalled windows 10 education and notices a strange DNS client warning "Name resolution for the name www.yoyo.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded."

What does that mean? I don't know what yoyo.com is.

:)

נєяηєנ, May 20, 2019
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, May 20, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Event ID 1014 DNS Client Events

According to Tom's Hardware (and my understanding of how DNS works) any time you ask DNS to look for a domain name that doesn't exist (might be a typo on a real domain or simply an invalid/non-existent domain name) this error gets thrown. Apparently it's not something to worry about. FWIW, the nslookup command confirms that the domain name shown in your example cannot be resolved:

Event viewer - DNS client events waring [​IMG]

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 20, 2019
  4. Event viewer - DNS client events waring

event viewer question

I do quite frequently on my server. A Dynamic DNS Updater application I wrote places Application event entries in there whenever it updates the DNS or fails to reach the DNS server. I also check it for Windows Time synchronization service and any warnings/errors that I can fix. On desktop computers, I only look at it if there is a problem.

FordGT90Concept, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Event viewer - DNS client events waring

1. Event viewer - DNS client events waring - Similar Threads - Event viewer DNS

2. Confused about Event Viewer DNS Client Event.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Confused about Event Viewer DNS Client Event.: I was going through Event Viewer until I found a DNS Client Event about x1.c.lencr.org timed out. I do not know what that is and when I searched about it I found sites and forums saying its a browser hijacking malware, so after reading that I am now really paranoid because...
  3. Confused about Event Viewer DNS Client Event.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confused about Event Viewer DNS Client Event.: I was going through Event Viewer until I found a DNS Client Event about x1.c.lencr.org timed out. I do not know what that is and when I searched about it I found sites and forums saying its a browser hijacking malware, so after reading that I am now really paranoid because...
  4. Confused about Event Viewer DNS Client Event.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Event viewer does not show event with ID 4689 on windows client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer does not show event with ID 4689 on windows client: Hello,I would like to see the event with ID 4689 in the event viewer. This event normally indicates that a process has exited. When I want to test this by stopping and starting the print spooler event for example, I can see this in the event viewer of my windows server....
  6. Event viewer does not show event with ID 4689 on windows client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event viewer does not show event with ID 4689 on windows client: Hello,I would like to see the event with ID 4689 in the event viewer. This event normally indicates that a process has exited. When I want to test this by stopping and starting the print spooler event for example, I can see this in the event viewer of my windows server....
  7. Event viewer does not show event with ID 4689 on windows client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. DNS Client Events ID 1014 Windows 10

DNS Client Events ID 1014 Windows 10: I have a gaming laptop ROG. I had my connection to my wifi disrupted and in Event Viewer I see a warning : "Name rsolution for the android.clients.google timed out after none of the confiqured DNS servers responded". I don"t get it? Can someone explain. I wasn't on using edge...
  9. Event ID 1014 DNS Client Events

Event ID 1014 DNS Client Events: So I have noticed that when the October 2018 update happened I would get these randomly sometimes. Anyone else getting these warnings? I have my computer wired to an Orbi Satellite. Thing is that I wasn't getting these for a month till recently. 122244
  10. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer: Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard 98433

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event viewer windows7 waring