Windows 10: Event Viewer Doesn’t Show MsiInstaller Activity for an uninstalled program

Discus and support Event Viewer Doesn’t Show MsiInstaller Activity for an uninstalled program in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I uninstalled ShareX from my pc. When I checked event viewer at that time it didn’t show msi installer activity. Some of sharex files still exist. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/St0e, Nov 29, 2020.

1. /u/St0e Win User

Event Viewer Doesn’t Show MsiInstaller Activity for an uninstalled program

I uninstalled ShareX from my pc. When I checked event viewer at that time it didn’t show msi installer activity. Some of sharex files still exist. I just wondered is there a issue?

submitted by /u/St0e
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/St0e, Nov 29, 2020

2. Uninstalling Difficult Programs

Try uninstalling norton when it doesn`t want to go. Services , registry entries , startup entries , "extra" programs....! AAArrrggghhhh !

francis511, Nov 29, 2020
  3. BlueSanta Win User
    Uninstall a program that doesn't show up?

I downloaded and installer a Program(YouTubeToMP4). It went to Programs (x86) and does not show up on the Uninstall list.

Any suggestions?

BlueSanta, Nov 29, 2020
  4. AA_685 Win User

Program doesn`t uninstall properly.

So I uninstalled a program from the windows 10 settings app. After it finished it said that the uninstallation was successful. But the problem is that the program is still pined to my taskbar and I can still run it and it works perfectly fine. But the funny
    thing is, I can`t find the program anywhere else.

I can`t find it using windows search, there are no folders related to the program in program files, and it has completely disappeared from control panel or the settings app. Iobit uninstaller and ccleaner also couldn`t find the app. Restarting didn`t help
    either. But the app icon is still present on my taskbar, and when I click it, the program runs just fine. I can even find it running in the background using task manager. any ideas on how to get rid of the program ?

AA_685, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Event Viewer Doesn’t Show MsiInstaller Activity for an uninstalled program - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Doesn’t

2. PC showing remote connection events in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC showing remote connection events in event viewer: I was searching through event viewer and found kernel-power events with reasons for remote connection and boot id 32. What does this mean? does it mean someone is accessing my computer?Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 13/02/2023 4:00:00 PM Event...
  3. PC showing remote connection events in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC showing remote connection events in event viewer: I was searching through event viewer and found kernel-power events with reasons for remote connection and boot id 32. What does this mean? does it mean someone is accessing my computer?Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 13/02/2023 4:00:00 PM Event...
  4. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer stopped showing new events: I go to Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Diagnostics-Performance > Operational.But there are no events listed for the past several weeks even though I’ve rebooted many times during that period. I clicked the Refresh button in the right...
  5. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer stopped showing new events: I go to Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Diagnostics-Performance > Operational.But there are no events listed for the past several weeks even though I’ve rebooted many times during that period. I clicked the Refresh button in the right...
  6. Event Viewer stopped showing new events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unexpected shutdown and event viewer doesn’t show anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unexpected shutdown and event viewer doesn’t show anything: Hi so I have this issue. I left my laptop on for the entire night downloading some steam games, when I woke up the laptop was off. It wasn’t shut down and I assumed it was on sleep. I checked the event viewer and nothing was popping up, I also checked the reliability history...
  8. Event viewer shows 0 events for Start / Stop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer shows 0 events for Start / Stop?: Hi. I'm running 1903. For some years I have used a simple program called PC On/Off Time to monitor when my computer has been booted up, put to sleep and shut down. It isn't working correctly anymore after recently recovering my computer which installed 1903. I contacted...
  9. Event Viewer diagnostic program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer diagnostic program: Is there a utility to analyze the event viewer? When I click on "Event log online help" I get a page that says not available for every event. Thanks 110292
  10. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...