Windows 10: Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

Discus and support Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So this error continuously pop up in my event viewer. Description - General - The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pes.master, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

So this error continuously pop up in my event viewer.

Description -

General -

The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer.

Details -> XML View ->

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="TPM" Guid="{1b6b0772-251b-4d42-917d-faca166bc059}" />
    <EventID>15</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-06-03T01:12:46.812144800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>54387</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="444" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>illuSioniSt</Computer>

<Security/>

</System>

- <EventData>
    <Data Name="locationCode">0x1c0004f3</Data>
    <Data Name="Data">3221225524</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

ASUS X541-UV Laptop

Windows 10 1909Build 18363.719, 8GB, 1TB

:)

pes.master, Jun 2, 2020
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Event viewer error with event id 10016

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I understand that you are getting an error “DistributedCOM 10016” in the event viewer logs.

• Do you face any issues on the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This problem may occur if either of the following conditions is true:

• A program with the class ID (CLSID) that appears in the message tries to start the COM component by using the DCOM infrastructure. However, the user does not have the required permissions to start the COM component.

• The Network Service account does not have the correct permissions.

Event logs are special files that record significant events on your computer, such as when a user logs on to the computer or when a program encounters an error. Whenever these types of events occur, Windows records the event in
    an event log that you can read by using Event Viewer. Advanced users might find the details in event logs helpful when troubleshooting problems with Windows and other programs.

If you do not have any issues with app or any other program I would suggest you to ignore it.

Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

Help to get Event ID 15 - ACPI to stop logging in Event Viewer

Not sure if this is the right section, if not please move to the correct one.

Under the details tab in Event Viewer when a logged event has a GUID that shows up in the registry under HKEYLM > System > CurrentControlSet>Control>WM>Autologger>EventLog-XX I know how to disable the event from logging, but Event ID 15 - ACPI does not have a GUID.

Does any one know how I can get this to stop logging? From what I have seen on the web only a fix to the motherboard BIOS would fix it and I doubt that this is high on Asus' list of BIOS fixes for the R6E. Everything I have read on the web says that this is meaningless and in the General tab it basically says to ignore it so I would like to get this to stop logging in Event Viewer.

Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15 [​IMG]

Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15 [​IMG]

idahosurge, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

1. Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15 - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Error

2. Event Viewer ID 6008 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer ID 6008 Error: The previous system shutdown at 1:33:07 AM on ‎10/‎7/‎2023 was unexpected. Error, red circle with ! Task category none and source EventLogI was playing Battlefield during these times, my pc was on and running why did Windows report it as it shutdown unexpectedly while...
  3. Event ID 14 TPM Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 14 TPM Errors: I've just contacted riot gaming about this Event ID 14 tpm on my event viewer. I've asked it before and done everything that was told of me to do from microsoft, AMD, and Riot gaming but I can't fix the issue. It only happens if I play Valorant which belongs to riot gaming...
  4. Event ID 14 TPM Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 14 TPM Errors: I've just contacted riot gaming about this Event ID 14 tpm on my event viewer. I've asked it before and done everything that was told of me to do from microsoft, AMD, and Riot gaming but I can't fix the issue. It only happens if I play Valorant which belongs to riot gaming...
  5. Constant BSOD - TPM Error Event ID 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - TPM Error Event ID 15: Nearly everyday for the past couple of months, I have experienced multiple blue screens. The error code that shows on the BSOD changes every time, some times its IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes its SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, etc. However, event viewer shows me a TPM error...
  6. Constant BSOD - TPM Error Event ID 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD - TPM Error Event ID 15: Nearly everyday for the past couple of months, I have experienced multiple blue screens. The error code that shows on the BSOD changes every time, some times its IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes its SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, etc. However, event viewer shows me a TPM error...
  7. Constant BSOD - TPM Error Event ID 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Event viewer - Event id 4688

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event viewer - Event id 4688: I tried to create a custom view, with àwindows as the event log, and 4688 as the event ID. I had no other changed settings, and I expected this to give me a stream of events showing whenever I opened an application. Instead I only got events related to Microsoft processes....
  9. Event ID 2004 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 2004 Event Viewer: After updating Windows and reinstalling my system a few months ago I've ran into an issue with my game crashing, after extensive searching my results were finding the location access errors 2004 & 1023 with sysmain.dll being unable to load from my Event viewer log, however...
  10. Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors in Event Viewer: EapHost, Event ID 2002: My computer seemed to be running more slowly after the Creators update, so I went into the error viewer and found a ton of errors with the source EapHost, Event ID 2002. From Googling around, I found that this error can be caused by leftover keys from Cisco software, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tpm event id 15

2. device Driver for tpm encounter non recoverable error in tpm hardware