Windows 10: Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs

Discus and support Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I found in my event view this error that was labeled level "warning" - A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marcus Sinclair, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs

I found in my event view this error that was labeled level "warning" - A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 2The details view of this entry contains further information.How do I interrupt and fix this? I've been having random inconsistent BSODs recently too. I did install a new CPU, PSU, and RAM into my computer since these problems

:)

Marcus Sinclair, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 26, 2021
  3. spike47 Win User
    Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs

EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

Hi,

There are instances that Event Viewer errors can be harmless due to the reason that it's only being listed on your Event Viewer logs for documentation purposes during the upgrade process. For us to properly assist you in figuring out if you're in the same
    situation, we'd like to clarify the following details:

• Are you encountering any performance related issues?

• Are there any applications or programs that do not work as expected? If so, which are those?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the errors you're seeing?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs

1. Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs - Similar Threads - Event Viewer errors

2. BSOD error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error in event viewer: I got a BSOD and this appeared in the event viewer, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-in-event-viewer/07e70a19-077f-4b63-8332-f7cccacca8e0
  3. BSOD error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error in event viewer: I got a BSOD and this appeared in the event viewer, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-in-event-viewer/07e70a19-077f-4b63-8332-f7cccacca8e0
  4. BSOD error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs: I found in my event view this error that was labeled level "warning" - A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 2The details view of this entry contains...
  6. Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs

Event Viewer errors and inconsistent BSODs: I found in my event view this error that was labeled level "warning" - A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 2The details view of this entry contains...
  7. BSOD and errors in event viewer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and errors in event viewer!: So my issue has been a constant battle for about 3-5 days straight and its the fact my pc is crashing a lot over small things Examples: Running any game for even a little bit, browsing the internet, sometimes even just having pc idle. All of the above causing my computer to...
  8. BSOD and errors in event viewer!

BSOD and errors in event viewer!: So my issue has been a constant battle for about 3-5 days straight and its the fact my pc is crashing a lot over small things Examples: Running any game for even a little bit, browsing the internet, sometimes even just having pc idle. All of the above causing my computer to...
  9. BSOD and errors in event viewer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Not a BSOD but Microstuttering and Consistent Errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not a BSOD but Microstuttering and Consistent Errors in Event Viewer: I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme Gen 2 (Specs in Bio). I'm experiencing micro stuttering on the regular. A freeze or hiccup every 3-4 seconds. I have the Thinkpad linked to an eGPU running to my monitor, however, the micro stutters occur on both the Built...