Windows 10: Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music

Discus and support Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, The mentioned Event ID's only happened after a recent windows 10 update. The detailed list is: ID 3 - Kernel-EventTracing ( I did raise the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gil, May 6, 2018.

1. GIL
    gil Win User

Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music

Hi all,

The mentioned Event ID's only happened after a recent windows 10 update.
    The detailed list is:

• ID 3 - Kernel-EventTracing ( I did raise the log file to 40MB from 20MB, but seems to not solve this issue)
    • ID 4 - Kernel-EventTracing
    • ID 10010 - DistribuitedCOM
    • ID 36 - Volsnap
    • ID 1008 - Perflib
    • ID 10016 - DistributedCOM
    • ID 79 - AppModel-Runtime

SFC /SCANNOW -- Didn't Find Any Issues

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth - I run this once a day and every time it says that the component store is repairable.

I then run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth - I run this once a day and every time it says that The component store is repairable

I then run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and it says it repairs the issue.

I then run another SFC /SCANNOW and no issues are reported.

I clean the Event Viewer.

Another day passes, then again the same story. I get these Event ID's and I repeat the SFC and DISM commands.

Can someone please help me get rid of these errors once and for all?

Before you ask, the answer is YES, I do get stability issues. In some random cases, Windows will just hang for no reason. I simply browse the internet.

• My drivers are up to date, as far as I know. At least the GPU's are up to date.
    • I have no errors in Device Manager
    • I used the Intel SSD utility to scan for issues but the SSD is healthy
    • I don't stress the RAM or CPU to trigger these errors
    • I run custom water cooling so CPU and GPU's are not overheating
    • I did run MemTest86 on all RAM modules past pass 9 and didn't find any issues
    • My CPU is overclocked, however for the sake of troubleshooting, I reverted to stock settings. Issues persist.

Any help is appreciated. In place upgrade is the last resort, please don't offer it as the 1st step to troubleshoot.
    My PC specs:
    16GB RAM
    i7 3770K
    Win10 Pro 64bit
    Version 1709
    OS Build 16299.402

:)

Thema:

Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music

1. Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Errors

2. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  3. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  4. Multiple System errors in the event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple System errors in the event viewer: I have an HP Pavilion Laptop. I usually use it for schoolwork and mild gaming. Since schools are closed because of the coronavirus outbreak I only use it for entertainment I mainly play league of legends, watch movies and listen to music The problem kicked in two weeks ago...
  5. Event Viewer System Error Volsnap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer System Error Volsnap: Log Name: System Source: Volsnap Date: 2/9/2020 4:27:02 PM Event ID: 27 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4BH9KT1 Description: The shadow copies of volume D: were aborted during...
  6. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  7. Event Viewer error

Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  8. Event Viewer ID 1002, Application Hang

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 1002, Application Hang: I get the following error in Event Viewer Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Date: 11/6/2016 6:33:40 PM Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-D0102O3 Description:The program mmc.exe version...
  9. System lockup during playing Smite, multiple errors in Event Viewer.

System lockup during playing Smite, multiple errors in Event Viewer.: Hello. I recently built myself a new gaming PC (I will include the specs below), and during playing a game of Smite my system completely froze, I had to turn the PC off by the power button. I am using the said system now with no problems, but I have multiple errors in...
  10. Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music: While SFC didn't prompt for issues, the logs it created do point on errors and warning. I'd really appreciate if someone could take a look. CBS log - CBS.zip DISM log - dism.zip Also, here's a CSV export of my errors, warnings and critical stuff CSV Export