Windows 10: Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device.

Discus and support Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (sorry if this in the wrong spot) This is Been puzzling me for a while. My desktop is an intel Z270 with 7700K CPU, running the current version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theelemntal, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device.

(sorry if this in the wrong spot)
    This is Been puzzling me for a while. My desktop is an intel Z270 with 7700K CPU, running the current version of Windows 10. I got myself a a graphic tablet that has a built in display. When I got myself an DP to HDMI dongle from Amazon, and plugged it in, I looked at my event Viewer and it was spam with Event ID 2017 "Unable to collect NUMA physical memory utilization data. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code." I tested it on another desktop(AMD FX) and a laptop(Intel) and those never gave me the error. Only this desktop. It was hard to find any lining for this. I tested it with the tablet plugged in and plugged in a random thumb drive I have. No error until I ejected it safely. I don't know what can be causing it or how to fix it. I don't know if it is link to the error 1008 and 1023 I got when I plugged in my graphic tablet.

1008: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

1023: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

:)

theelemntal, Jun 8, 2018

2. Event viewer error with event id 10016

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I understand that you are getting an error “DistributedCOM 10016” in the event viewer logs.

• Do you face any issues on the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This problem may occur if either of the following conditions is true:

• A program with the class ID (CLSID) that appears in the message tries to start the COM component by using the DCOM infrastructure. However, the user does not have the required permissions to start the COM component.

• The Network Service account does not have the correct permissions.

Event logs are special files that record significant events on your computer, such as when a user logs on to the computer or when a program encounters an error. Whenever these types of events occur, Windows records the event in
    an event log that you can read by using Event Viewer. Advanced users might find the details in event logs helpful when troubleshooting problems with Windows and other programs.

If you do not have any issues with app or any other program I would suggest you to ignore it.

Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 9, 2018
  3. ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer

Hello Summez,

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

If the ESENT Event Ids have stopped logging in Event Viewer, we might be looking at a positive picture here. Also, certain Windows components were fixed after running SFC and DISM tools.

However, if you still see any issues, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Write to us again, in case you need further assistance on the issue.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device.

1. Event Viewer ID 2017 USB device. - Similar Threads - Event Viewer 2017

2. Event Viewer ID 6008 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer ID 6008 Error: The previous system shutdown at 1:33:07 AM on ‎10/‎7/‎2023 was unexpected. Error, red circle with ! Task category none and source EventLogI was playing Battlefield during these times, my pc was on and running why did Windows report it as it shutdown unexpectedly while...
  3. Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer: Hi guys. Lets say I went out and left my laptop at home. When I come back I notice many "Audit Success" logs with ID 4624 in the Event Viewer during the time I was out. Is this something I should be concerned about and that someone has been trying to access my laptop? Thanks!...
  4. Event viewer - Event id 4688

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event viewer - Event id 4688: I tried to create a custom view, with àwindows as the event log, and 4688 as the event ID. I had no other changed settings, and I expected this to give me a stream of events showing whenever I opened an application. Instead I only got events related to Microsoft processes....
  5. Event ID 2004 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 2004 Event Viewer: After updating Windows and reinstalling my system a few months ago I've ran into an issue with my game crashing, after extensive searching my results were finding the location access errors 2004 & 1023 with sysmain.dll being unable to load from my Event viewer log, however...
  6. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...
  7. Event Viewer ID 1023

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 1023: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerflibDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:19 PMEvent ID: 1023Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL...
  8. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...
  9. User Device Registration Event viewer warning ID 360

in Windows 10 Support
    User Device Registration Event viewer warning ID 360: Ive just clean installed 1903 this morning so I thought Id have a look in Event Viewer to see whats there. Im seeing the Event 360 User Device Registration warning..its not an error just a warning. But strangely, when I click on it under General..its written in jibberish. I...
  10. Event Viewer ID 2017 when plugging in a USB device.

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 2017 when plugging in a USB device.: (sorry if this in the wrong spot) This is Been puzzling me for a while. My desktop is an intel Z270 with 7700K CPU, running the current version of Windows 10. I got myself a a graphic tablet that has a built in display. When I got myself an DP to HDMI dongle from Amazon, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. USB device event viewer