Windows 10: Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me...

Discus and support Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently checked my Event Viewer and found that Windows 10 had booted up at 6 A.M. I didn't check what happened at that time, and unfortunately I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by User_231, Jul 20, 2021.

1. User_231 Win User

Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me...

I recently checked my Event Viewer and found that Windows 10 had booted up at 6 A.M. I didn't check what happened at that time, and unfortunately I have lost access to that log, as I reinstalled Windows afterwards. I had done all the updates so nothing should have been scheduled. Do I have a BIOS-level virus or is this something windows sometimes does. I should also mention that the fast startup option was disabled, and the PC was plugged in.

:)

User_231, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 20, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Event Viewer queries on my Windows 10 laptop

I would suggest the obvious- focus on the most frequently occurring hardware-related report, and try to get further information on that. Work with the report detail.

Run stress tests on your PC as per suggestions above.

If you wanted some sort of reference, you could, say, swap out your disk and install Windows alone, see what event viewer says then.

You might prefer this view of the event log using freeware: note no hardware related reports there.

Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me... [​IMG]

dalchina, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me...

Windows 10 Event Viewer Log

Hi Debi,

As per the information, I would like to inform that the errors registered under Event Viewer may not always mean that your PC is non responsive or dysfunctional. If you have experience any crash, freeze or dysfunctionality, you can refer to the error registered
    in Event Viewer for assistance.

I suggest that you send us the screenshot of the event viewer window so that we can introspect better.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me...

1. Event Viewer says my PC with newly-reinstalled Windows 10 turned on at 6 A.M, despite me... - Similar Threads - Event Viewer says

2. My pc keeps crashing everytime I open Battlefield2042 and windows event viewer says that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing everytime I open Battlefield2042 and windows event viewer says that...: Here is an image of the WMIS error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-everytime-i-open/16a124bc-cbb3-473b-b43c-4eca9b2c74b0
  3. PC crashed and Event Viewer says it rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed and Event Viewer says it rebooted from a bugcheck: The entire message on the error is "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff890d68772460, 0xfffff8039280be00, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071623-6968-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. PC crashed and Event Viewer says it rebooted from a bugcheck

PC crashed and Event Viewer says it rebooted from a bugcheck: The entire message on the error is "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff890d68772460, 0xfffff8039280be00, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071623-6968-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. Event Viewer says over 2000+ critical events, is this why my newly built PC is lagging?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer says over 2000+ critical events, is this why my newly built PC is lagging?...: I have a newly built PC and I can’t seem to figure out why the entire thing lags. Games, the computer itself, etc. while looking through articles I came across the event viewer topic. And all mine say either critical or warning with over 2000 articles. Is this why it’s...
  6. Event Viewer says over 2000+ critical events, is this why my newly built PC is lagging?...

Event Viewer says over 2000+ critical events, is this why my newly built PC is lagging?...: I have a newly built PC and I can’t seem to figure out why the entire thing lags. Games, the computer itself, etc. while looking through articles I came across the event viewer topic. And all mine say either critical or warning with over 2000 articles. Is this why it’s...
  7. Event Viewer says over 2000+ critical events, is this why my newly built PC is lagging?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Win 10 suddenly reboots. Event Viewer says BugCheck Event 1001.

Win 10 suddenly reboots. Event Viewer says BugCheck Event 1001.: Last night during a backup to a remote Win PC, my wife's Laptop rebooted. The Log in the backup program gave me a time and said it lost communications. I am finding in the Laptop wiht the Event Viewer at that an Error occurred as above, with following details: +System...
  9. In my event viewer

In my event viewer: This is a laptop ASUS These events were about a few weeks old. Only recently i found some critical errors that is quite concerning to me In the event viewer under systems.. there were a few errors and critical errors. These logs doesnt look normal.. And when i check...
  10. Windows 10 event Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 event Viewer: Hello every One, I need help figuring out why I cant create a custom event viewer log. When I try to create a new custom event on the following screen shot, by clicking and choosing Event logs, I am unable to get to select anything by clicking on the arrow. There is not...