Windows 10: Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

Discus and support Event Viewer Took Over My Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EventViewerIsASpy, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you that I'm not interested any hearing any "guarantees" of it not being personal or negative data. I don't care. Why am I not allowed to see such data? It is MINE is it not?

My second question would be;

Why the hell, when I use a computer that I literally bought piece-by-piece and personally put together, am I told that I don't have "administrative access" to stop a function, or to change a property. Let me remind you, that I've paid money to own every piece of this machine, including the operating system. The fact that you've been discretely (some would say unscrupulously) collecting this data and sending it off while withholding said data from us, as well as where you're sending it or even THAT you're doing it, is unacceptable. The fact that I CANNOT even stop a program on my computer is beyond absurd.

I'm sorry, I forgot who actually paid for this product? Did you by chance gift it to me or something? Because my birthday was months ago, so the least you could do is stop data-raping me because I did NOT consent to any of this. The only thing I have left to do on Windows is order Linux. Actually, I'll probably just use my phone, which thankfully isn't a Windows phone. Because I wouldn't want to get censored, and to be honest my **** is still sore from getting **** so hard by your "Event Viewer". though I'm sure you've already logged and sent that. Clever (read deceitful) name by the way.

-Written from my Chrome browser

:)

EventViewerIsASpy, Apr 11, 2019
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Event viewer error with event id 10016

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I understand that you are getting an error “DistributedCOM 10016” in the event viewer logs.

• Do you face any issues on the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This problem may occur if either of the following conditions is true:

• A program with the class ID (CLSID) that appears in the message tries to start the COM component by using the DCOM infrastructure. However, the user does not have the required permissions to start the COM component.

• The Network Service account does not have the correct permissions.

Event logs are special files that record significant events on your computer, such as when a user logs on to the computer or when a program encounters an error. Whenever these types of events occur, Windows records the event in
    an event log that you can read by using Event Viewer. Advanced users might find the details in event logs helpful when troubleshooting problems with Windows and other programs.

If you do not have any issues with app or any other program I would suggest you to ignore it.

Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 11, 2019
  4. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

1. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Took

2. My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files: I'm sorry for the terrible title, but I didnt know how to explain it.So basically, my windows 11 computer wouldn't boot, instead saying: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". My brother fixed it, and luckily my files could be saved and stored in the folder 'Windows.old'.As he booted it...
  3. My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files: I'm sorry for the terrible title, but I didnt know how to explain it.So basically, my windows 11 computer wouldn't boot, instead saying: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". My brother fixed it, and luckily my files could be saved and stored in the folder 'Windows.old'.As he booted it...
  4. My school just took over my home computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My school just took over my home computer.: As online school starts up, I downloaded Microsoft Word to my desktop PC at home. When I logged into my school email, I was revoked of my admin permissions, and the new administrator of my PC is some random account called Administrator. I can't disconnect my work or school...
  5. My friend took over my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend took over my computer: So my friend logged into my computer to play Minecraft windows 10 edition on his account, and now when I log in my account is under his Microsoft account and email and I have not been able to fix it. I tried to make a new Microsoft account but his account is the administrator...
  6. New Computer took over old computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Computer took over old computer: New Computer took over old computer, I should Not be administrator on that computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-took-over-old-computer/000e4fb9-2eae-418f-8ee0-566a566dafe1"
  7. Recent Windows update took over my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows update took over my computer: I updated my computer because Microsoft ordered me to. So I did. Completely took over my computer. Opening/sign in screen was different. Desktop was really different. Eight of 20 program icons were missing. Nothing worked. I tried opening Opera browser, and Internet explorer...
  8. Some one got into my computer today and took it over.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some one got into my computer today and took it over.: He told me his name was David Rhoden Ex.303 and he was with Microsoft. Phone #888-892-3777. He was in with Microsoft and I had a virus. He had total control? He told I needed virus protection.. It will cost me $199.00 to fix it. I ok it and he started going through...
  9. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  10. Snip and Sketch took over as a default picture viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and Sketch took over as a default picture viewer: When I click on any picture on my PC, Snip and Sketch opens up. I have different app set up as a picture viewer. The only way I can use the default app is by right-clicking on picture and select Open with... then choose the default app from drop down menu. Anybody else have...