Windows 10: Event viewer warnings ID10016

Discus and support Event viewer warnings ID10016 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was checking even viewer and saw hundreds of warnings from the DistribtedCOM Can anyone advise please? Thanks you. 176235 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gbu, Mar 19, 2021.

1. GBU
    gbu Win User

Event viewer warnings ID10016

I was checking even viewer and saw hundreds of warnings from the DistribtedCOM
    Can anyone advise please?
    Thanks you.

:)

2. Event Viewer has over 1000 errors and warnings

That sure sounds like a scam call.

You do know that

a) neither Microsoft nor any of their partners will make unsolicited calls

and

b) that it's normal that the event viewer has lots of errors and warning...

don't you?

I hope you didn't allow anyone access to your computer.

With regard to b) suggestion to read:

With regard to a) suggestion to read/watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Grahame l Win User
    Event Viewer problems

I have a critical warning on my event viewer relating to Kernel-Power, also a list of other errors. How do I remove these threats? I am running Windows 10.

Grahame l, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Event viewer warnings ID10016 - Similar Threads - Event viewer warnings

2. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  3. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer: Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-and-warning-events-in-event-viewer/a1571c93-ae91-4199-8799-93ad26951194
  4. event viewer warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    event viewer warnings: [img] HI How important is it to sort out warning errors. I often have a lot like this. I dont understand what they say but am happy to post a few if people here think they should be sorted thank you in advance 145291
  5. Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016: Hi, i looked through event viewer after 2 weeks or so and i found an error from last 7 days happening daily. the error is The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  6. How to fix this event viewer warning ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this event viewer warning ?: For the past couple of weeks I've been getting the following warning in the event log. Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 7f 0f dc b9 50 ca 47 af ce e7 ba 72 e0 c7 24 da c4 10 ac f8 is about to expire or already expired. I've had a good look around the web but so...
  7. EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG: class code 0x7F8000 Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/event-viewer-warning-msg/7003286f-f97e-41d8-b0d3-c2b0057ab0a1
  8. EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG: class code 0x7F8000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/event-viewer-warning-msg/7003286f-f97e-41d8-b0d3-c2b0057ab0a1
  9. Event Viewer Errors and warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Errors and warnings: Hi guys! Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is: Log Error...
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...