Windows 10: Event Viewer

Discus and support Event Viewer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I'm trying to tackle and understand the mysterious EV. IDs are nonexistent or vague. The wording sometimes make sense sometimes, I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DrDOS1953, Nov 16, 2018.

1. DrDOS1953 Win User

Event Viewer

Hi.

I'm trying to tackle and understand the mysterious EV. IDs are nonexistent or vague. The wording sometimes make sense sometimes, I don't have access to the PC with the error logs. I'm trying to understand without the access.

Hope this makes sense. Questions?

Thanks for your time.

:)

DrDOS1953, Nov 16, 2018
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Nov 16, 2018
  3. RichardC Win User
    Event Viewer

Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard

RichardC, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Event Viewer

event viewer

You don't need to delete anything in the Event Viewer, please ignore any responses suggesting you should. They are automatically managed by Windows and do not take up any space.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Event Viewer

1. Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Event Viewer

2. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  3. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  4. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  6. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  7. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  9. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  10. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server 2012 logs unhandled exception in managed code snap in when filtering current log