Windows 10: "EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"?

Discus and support "EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening, i was playing Rocket League on my PC today and my game crashed twice in a row, which was never the case before. when it crashed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ProbablyDirty, Aug 1, 2020.

1. "EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"?

Good evening,

i was playing Rocket League on my PC today and my game crashed twice in a row, which was never the case before. when it crashed for the third time in a row the following blue screen appeared:

"EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"? 0_big.jpg

What does that mean? Could the error be that I had some difficulties with overclocking my RAM and it is possibly damaged ?

And above all, how do I solve the problem?

Thanks for the answers

Greeting Andreas

:)

ProbablyDirty, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. event_tracing_fatal_error with windows10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

It seems that you are getting a "Blue Screen Error” on the computer. These type errors usually occurs when a serious problem causes Windows 8 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. There are multiple reasons why this type of errors
    occurs on the computer. In this case, the issue could be due to the damaged or corrupted System Files on the computer.

As per the issue description you are getting BSOD's errors and as per you the cause of these BSOD's might be associated with sleeping and hibernating issue.
    This could be an issue with the corrupt power plan settings. This issue might also occur due to outdated display driver or some other devices are responsible to keep it awake.

Try the below mentioned methods and see if it works for you.

Method 1

Try to run Power Troubleshooter which is built troubleshooter and you may follow the steps mentioned below to run it.

• Press the Windows key and
      X at the same time.
    • Now click on Control panel.
    • In the search box of Control Panel type
      Troubleshooter, and select troubleshooting among the list.
    • Under System and Security, click
      Improve power usage.
    • Now try to run the troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Note: If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Method 2

If issue persists I would suggest you to Reset and restore the power plans to default.

• Press Windows key and
      X at the same time.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the context menu.
    • In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.

Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans would be removed.

Method 3:

If that does not help, delete the power plan and create a new power plan and check.

Please follow these steps to change the power plans:

a) Press Windows
    Key
    +X key together.

b) Select Control Panel. Select
    Power Option.

c) From the left hand side panel select Create
    a Power Plan

You can refer to the following link.

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/is-is/windows-8/power-plans-faq

Note: The article is for Windows 8/8.1 but steps holds good for Windows 10 too.

Method 4

The issue could also be related to the Display drivers and other updates. I want to inform you that updates will be released by Microsoft. So, I would suggest you to keep checking your Windows updates not only important
    one but optional too. If any available try to install them and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

First try to install all of the Windows updates available and if issue persists, try to update the Display drivers by following the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

If issue still persists, then install the drivers for Windows 8/8.1 from the manufacturer's website in compatibility mode and check if that works.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...5&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 1, 2020
  4. "EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

"EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"?

1. "EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR"? - Similar Threads - EVENT_TRACING_FATAL_ERROR

2. Got event_tracing_fatal_error whilst browsing YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got event_tracing_fatal_error whilst browsing YouTube: I haven't changed anything recently on the PC, just updated my driver for my GPU (1080) using DDU to clean previous installs. Can anyone help? I'm scared it'll happen whilst doing serious work submitted by /u/stainorstreak [link] [comments]...