Windows 10: EventData %% code

Discus and support EventData %% code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to understand how to decode the %%-numbers present in some XML event data section. For example, in the eventID 5152, I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fausap, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Fausap Win User

EventData %% code

Hello,

I'm trying to understand how to decode the %%-numbers present in some XML event data section.

For example, in the eventID 5152, I have

<EventData><Data Name='ProcessId'>0</Data><Data Name='Application'>-</Data><Data Name='Direction'>%%14592</Data><Data Name='SourceAddress'>10.0.0.76</Data> ... etc

in this case I know the direction is Incoming, but why that code? In the Microsoft reference page for that event, Direction field is an Unicode String. So maybe is that a reference to a table in a DLL? Or what?

Thanks in advance,

Fausto

:)

Fausap, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 18, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jun 18, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

EventData %% code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

EventData %% code

1. EventData %% code - Similar Threads - EventData code

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  5. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  6. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d: Hello!While working with Spyder different versions I encountered a problem with running matplotlib library. The error is: Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001dRemoving the problematic library from the Spyder environment helped several times but the problem reoccured and...
  8. Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d

Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d: Hello!While working with Spyder different versions I encountered a problem with running matplotlib library. The error is: Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001dRemoving the problematic library from the Spyder environment helped several times but the problem reoccured and...
  9. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  10. Microsoft Visual studio code

Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. EventData