Windows 10: EventData %% code

Discus and support EventData %% code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to understand how to decode the %%-numbers present in some XML event data section. For example, in the eventID 5152, I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fausap, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Fausap Win User

EventData %% code

Hello,

I'm trying to understand how to decode the %%-numbers present in some XML event data section.

For example, in the eventID 5152, I have

<EventData><Data Name='ProcessId'>0</Data><Data Name='Application'>-</Data><Data Name='Direction'>%%14592</Data><Data Name='SourceAddress'>10.0.0.76</Data> ... etc

in this case I know the direction is Incoming, but why that code? In the Microsoft reference page for that event, Direction field is an Unicode String. So maybe is that a reference to a table in a DLL? Or what?

Thanks in advance,

Fausto

:)

Fausap, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 18, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jun 18, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

EventData %% code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

EventData %% code

1. EventData %% code - Similar Threads - EventData code

2. stuck in blue screen will not reset code unaccessible drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in blue screen will not reset code unaccessible drive: I can get comand shell but dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen-will-not-reset-code/5ad3ab63-a623-4d54-85bb-ccc9abb879e9
  3. error code 0x8007007B on Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error code 0x8007007B on Windows 10 activation: Saya memiliki masalah dalam mengaktifkan Windows 10. Mengapa saya tidak bisa mengaktifkan windows saya dengan kode kesalahan 0x8007007B. apa yang dapat saya?...
  4. Blue tooth request pin code for connecting mouse, ho to resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth request pin code for connecting mouse, ho to resolve this problem: I can not connect my blue tooth mouse without pin code, mouse has no code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-request-pin-code-for-connecting-mouse/1452197d-7980-470e-9f20-aa73ca12be41
  5. minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 redeem code: Hello, i got the minecraft windows 10 edition for free from mojang.com and it gave me a redeem code. When i went to redeem that code it said it was already redeemed. Is there anything i can do?...
  6. Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 fails with error code 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 fails with error code 0x80070003: Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 fails with error code 0x80070003 after numerous attempts. I have followed Microsoft's own guide to fix Windows update problems to no avail (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors). Please help me, I...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  8. Windows Controlled Folder Access crashing with error code 1000

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Controlled Folder Access crashing with error code 1000: I have controlled folder access turned on and whenever i try to click the "Block history" button under the on/of switch it closes the window and gives me this error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Is there any way to make this not happen? i have already added the "SecHealthUI.exe"...
  9. uploading a 13 diget activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uploading a 13 diget activation code: Good day, how do I up load a 13 digit activation code to my desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-a-13-diget-activation-code/21e6fb6e-af8d-481c-a6f3-447c457a97df"
  10. error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 0xc000000e: So I had the error code 0xc000000e show up and managed to fix it with a recovery disk but sometimes still get the error why could this be and how do I prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000e/ec13cf8f-c4c6-4116-99cc-ba90c970c06a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. EventData