Windows 10: Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix

Discus and support Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, my Pc is only about 2 months old and everything was fine until about 2-3weeks ago. Suddenly a lot of Problems started to appear. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mirokoi, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix

Hello,

my Pc is only about 2 months old and everything was fine until about 2-3weeks ago.

Suddenly a lot of Problems started to appear.

I tried googling most of them but most Posts were from 2-5 Years back.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

The errors I'm getting most are :

13 Vss

69 AppModule-Runtime with lots of Microsoft services

121 DeviceSetupManager

131 DeviceSetup Manager - Read that it could be caused by Microsofts Servers having Problems

These are the ones appearing the most.

I ignored most errors that only ever appeared once.

submitted by /u/mirokoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mirokoi, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

server not found error firefox

because it isn't, or its broken.

If you knew how to diagnose the problem, we could give you steps to fix it. But it seems you dont have a clue where the problem actually lies - be it on the PC, the modem, the router, etc.

You really need to get someone in to fix it - i suggest calling the ISP.

Mussels, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix

1. Eventmanager shows lots of errors, have no clue how to fix - Similar Threads - Eventmanager shows lots

2. i have a lot errors on my event viewer that I dont have any clue what causing them !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a lot errors on my event viewer that I dont have any clue what causing them !: whenever it happens , it causes my both monitor go black and my gpu fan goes max speed , the only thing I can do is a hard restart . this start happening from 1month and half ago and it happens randomly . some days nothing happens and some other days multiple times . windows...
  3. i have a lot errors on my event viewer that I dont have any clue what causing them !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a lot errors on my event viewer that I dont have any clue what causing them !: whenever it happens , it causes my both monitor go black and my gpu fan goes max speed , the only thing I can do is a hard restart . this start happening from 1month and half ago and it happens randomly . some days nothing happens and some other days multiple times . windows...
  4. A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue: I am going to start with the oddity so those in the know don't fall asleep at my detail. the LAST thing I did was run a safe boot and running the troubleshooter. It cam back essentially saying it could not repair windows and offered a log file. Here is the oddity for me.. the...
  5. A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue: I am going to start with the oddity so those in the know don't fall asleep at my detail. the LAST thing I did was run a safe boot and running the troubleshooter. It cam back essentially saying it could not repair windows and offered a log file. Here is the oddity for me.. the...
  6. A lot of checking and no answer but one oddity might hold a clue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Anybody have a clue on how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody have a clue on how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NovicePrinter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfzxdn/anybody_have_a_clue_on_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Anyone has a clue of how to fix this?

Anyone has a clue of how to fix this?: [ATTACH] It started doing this a couple of days ago. It happens every once in a while. https://i.redd.it/h33o271reqw51.gif submitted by /u/joshua1716 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmeohd/anyone_has_a_clue_of_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Ethernet connection no longer working and I have 0 clue how to fix it

Ethernet connection no longer working and I have 0 clue how to fix it: Yesterday I used my Gaming PC after not playing for probably close to a month, but got on to find that the ethernet connection is just not working at all. I have wifi capability but it's really shitty and I'd rather leave those bands free for my other devices. If I go to...
  10. photos showing a lot bigger than they are, how can i fix ?

in Windows 10 Support
    photos showing a lot bigger than they are, how can i fix ?: Hi I know nothing about pictures really I just take them on my phone then transfer them to laptop via usb cable. I had taken some pics on my Xperia xa1, transferred them to my geo notebook like I had done several times before without any problem. This time when I try to open...