Windows 10: Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 and now have a minor but unwelcome problem with the calendar. When setting an event you get five choices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidMartini2, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903

I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 and now have a minor but unwelcome problem with the calendar. When setting an event you get five choices in the Show As menu. No matter which one you choose, you only get a dashed line on the calendar instead of the colored blocks. Also, the current day has only a small colored bar at the top of the block instead of being completed shaded in. Below is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I tried resetting the program and also uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing works, still stuck with the dashed line. Any help at getting it back to normal would be helpful.

Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903 923ceea3-2cf0-47e9-8e03-133b590a17fd?upload=true.jpg

***Original title: Calendar events showing only dashed lines***

:)

DavidMartini2, Oct 11, 2019
  2. PeteGypsy Win User

Microsoft Calendar Events not showing when created in Linked Calendars

Without warning or error messages, my Microsoft iCloud Calendar (additional synced account) in Windows 10 Calendar (1903) now no-longer shows new events I create. When I click on "save", the event is visible for a few seconds, and then disappears from
    my calendar. However, when I sync with my iPhone, the event IS visible in my iPhone calendar. I also sync my iPhone with MS Outook 365 Home via iCloud for Windows, and the event also appears there. If I create an event in my iPhone, it appears in my Outlook
    365 Home calendar but NOT in my Windows 10 iCloud-linked calendar. I have not changed any settings in either Outlook 365 Home or my iPhone. "People" (Contacts) are still syncing between all three programs as before. It is only the Calendar that des not
    syn properly any more. Advice please!

PeteGypsy, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Radcon Win User
    Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and
    would like it back.

***Original title: my calendar events stopped working***

Radcon, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903

1. Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Events created Calendar

2. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  3. Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar: it's work the other way arround tho.... events I create on google calendar show up in the windows calnedar one submitted by /u/ChargeEnvironmental6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgt3ro/events_i_creat_on_windows_10_calendar_doest_show/
  4. Windows 10 Calendar creates events in wrong timezone

Windows 10 Calendar creates events in wrong timezone: I have my Google Calendar and Outlook calendar synced into the Windows 10 Calendar app. Whenever I make a new calendar event on my Google Calendar within the Windows 10 Calendar app, it is created with the wrong timezone. I have confirmed this by viewing the events in the...
  5. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events: Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar. However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared. I've...
  6. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. Calendar events showing only dashed lines

Calendar events showing only dashed lines: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 and now have a minor but unwelcome problem with the calendar. When setting an event you get five choices in the Show As menu. No matter which one you choose, you only get a dashed line on the calendar instead of the colored...
  8. Calendar app on Windows 10 not showing events created on iPhone/iCloud.

Calendar app on Windows 10 not showing events created on iPhone/iCloud.: Hello All, Kindly help me here if anyone else has faced similar issue and have been able to resolve the same. On my windows 10 machine, I'm syncing my mails, calendars & contacts with Mail, Calendar & People apps respectively. Everything except one, is working like charm....
  9. Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....
  10. Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the...