Windows 10: Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Radcon, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Radcon Win User

Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back.

***Original title: my calendar events stopped working***

:)

Radcon, Jul 5, 2019
  2. broke1234 Win User

Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

I open calendar in windows 10. I tried to open calendar under calendar and had no problems. All my updates are current. Can I delete windows 10 calendar and then reload. Event calendar worked when windows 10 was first downloaded. Please give me step by step
    solution as I am not computer literate.

broke1234, Jul 5, 2019
  3. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

Hello,

So this helped us to understand that the issue is with in the Calendar app. So let's proceed with further troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run Windows Store Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Store troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search window and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Store troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2:

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Calendar app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these app working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell
      as administrator. Type PowerShell in the search box, right click on it and select
      run as administrator.

• Run the command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Re-install Calendar from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

1. Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Events Calendar working

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  5. Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10: Hi guys! In the new way to add events in Win 10 calendar app, you don't seem to be able to set a default account. Is there any way to see a fix for it? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  6. Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update: The calendar app was working fine at first but it suddenly stopped showing events on the app. The calendar was still showing on the side bar. I tried the various fixes found online, reinstalling, resetting, firewall fix, etc. and they did not work. When I deleted and added...
  7. Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903

Events created in Calendar shows dashed lines after updating to Windows 10 1903: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 and now have a minor but unwelcome problem with the calendar. When setting an event you get five choices in the Show As menu. No matter which one you choose, you only get a dashed line on the calendar instead of the colored...
  8. my calendar events stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my calendar events stopped working: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....
  9. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars): Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks!...
  10. Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update: Mail and Calendar no longer work for all users since the 1903 update. Troubleshooter does not detect a problem. I have deleted and re-installed the app but it still won't run. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung 10 calendar events disappeared

2. mail & calendar lost with 1903 update

3. windows 10 calendar app icloud

4. 1903 update has blocked Icloud calendar,
  5. windows calender will not sync with icloud after 1903,
  6. outlook icloud add-in not working after update to 1903