Windows 10: Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

Discus and support Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShawArt, Oct 23, 2022.

1. ShawArt Win User

Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard to keep track of everything I need to do. Could someone help me?Note: I am using a Surface Pro from 2017, and I set the sub topic as Mail because there is no option for the Calendar.

:)

ShawArt, Oct 23, 2022

2. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 23, 2022
  3. Calender events disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How do you access Calendar? Is it through a Web Browser or an Email Client?
    • Are you referring to the default Calendar app?
    • Did you make any changes to your account before you encountered the issue?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check whether you're able to see the events in your Account:

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 23, 2022
  4. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 23, 2022
Thema:

Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

1. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App - Similar Threads - Events keep disappearing

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  5. Events keep flicker in Calendar APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events keep flicker in Calendar APP: Events in my calendar app keep flickering/flashing is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-keep-flicker-in-calendar-app/89947e22-9ad4-4673-a5da-1366da661c23
  6. Events keep flicker in Calendar APP

Events keep flicker in Calendar APP: Events in my calendar app keep flickering/flashing is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-keep-flicker-in-calendar-app/89947e22-9ad4-4673-a5da-1366da661c23
  7. Calendar app events change appearance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app events change appearance: [ATTACH] The events in my calendar look like this: https://preview.redd.it/ahfw62bd8ur51.png?width=2272&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d21dc06cbbd7baab43294ee2a561c1589110e6a For some time after i reset the "Calendar and Mail app" it looks like this:...
  8. Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar calendar events keep disappearing: So a while back, the calendar events in my task bar clock just completely disappeared. After doing some digging, I found if you just reset the Mail and Calendar app, it'll come back. Huzzah, it did. The next time I opened my calendar, I got a notice that my account settings...
  9. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  10. Calendar app shows duplicate events

Calendar app shows duplicate events: Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same...