Windows 10: Events not showing correct solve times

Discus and support Events not showing correct solve times in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I played a Spider event today, I had one game left to go. Before I started the last game, the leaderboard showed my time as approx. 1 hour and 22... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sharon215, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Sharon215 Win User

Events not showing correct solve times

I played a Spider event today, I had one game left to go. Before I started the last game, the leaderboard showed my time as approx. 1 hour and 22 minutes. I finished the last game in a little over 6 minutes. When I checked the leaderboard again, it said my time was now over 3 hours! This has happened several times. What is going on that my time is being shown incorrectly?

:)

Sharon215, Dec 26, 2018
  2. kjl1956 Win User

Why does event viewer show incorrect times for events by over an hour of the correct system time ?

Why does event viewer show incorrect times for events by over an hour of the correct system time ?

Times are out of wack by over an hour from "real time"

kjl1956, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Ralph San Win User

Hi kjl1956,

We need more information to provide you the most accurate answer to your question. Kindly answer the following:

1. Is this happening on all event viewer logs?
    2. Does the event viewer time is the same with the BIOS time?
    3. May we know the current region set in the settings?
    4. Did you already try to change your time and date settings? (I'm thinking it might be affected by the Daylight Saving Time.)

Looking forward to your response.

Ralph San, Dec 26, 2018
  4. kjl1956 Win User

Only when reading a dvd and event states it has a bad block but plays fine in with blu ray or dvd drive in pc or stand alone dvd player.

kjl1956, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Events not showing correct solve times - Similar Threads - Events showing correct

2. Events show the wrong time on desktop calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Events show the wrong time on desktop calendar: I feel like similar things have been asked before but I can't seem to get it fixed. I am on Windows 10. I have synced my Windows Calendar app with my Google Calendar. At first, there were no problems, but ever since daylight savings time occurred in my time zone minus one...
  3. correct time

correct time: my laptop won't permanently keep correct time. why? I've tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-time/a469ecd0-1663-4951-a033-8b55d0840e7b
  4. Can't solve event ID 10016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't solve event ID 10016: Recently upgraded the hardware on my system, I downloaded all the most up to date drivers and did a fresh iso install of windows 10. I have been having crashes ever since I added the new gpu which was the last piece of hardware to arrive. The same day is when I freshly...
  5. file explorer - date shows correctly but time appears in chinese.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    file explorer - date shows correctly but time appears in chinese.: Can I chg a setting to bring back engllsh time? Or is this a computer virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/file-explorer-date-shows-correctly-but-time/839c9d8f-da06-4d10-9c44-2cfc923a256c
  6. timings on the events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    timings on the events: for the third event running I have had a massive chunk of time added to my total . one event added 16 hours , one over three hours , so today I played 10 challenges , added up my time and it showed 33 minutes. I know about the glitches of not closing down games properly so...
  7. [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

[SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?: Win10 v.1803. I had somehow (...forgotten, now...) turned off day-of-week & date so that the task bar clock solely showed the time. A few days ago, Windows decided to set the task bar clock back to time + day-of-week + date. That caused my skinny task bar to 'inflate' to...
  8. Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong

Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong: The automatic time zone in Vilnius, Lithuania is UTC +3 hrs. This is accurate during daylight savings time. However, the time displayed on the clock is wrong. Interestingly, Windows is not the only source that gets this wrong. The website Time Difference lists the time as...
  9. Time Not Showing Correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Not Showing Correctly: Since last 2 days, windows time is 6 hours behind then the exact current time. I have to set enable and disable "Set time automatically" to fix this issue, but now everytime I have to follow the same step. What should I do, please help*Sad 63899
  10. Internet Time not updating to correct time

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Time not updating to correct time: Date and Time Settings are set to "Set time automatically", But after any reboot, Windows 10 displays the incorrect time. When I go to the Date and Time Settings configuration and toggle the "Set time automatically" setting off then on again, the time changes to the correct...