Windows 10: Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

Discus and support Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deorohi28, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing.

I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar.

How long does syncing take from scratch?

I have tried removing the google account and re entering it. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the calendar also.

I checked the Windows privacy settings and made sure Mail and Calendar was allowed

submitted by /u/Deorohi28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deorohi28, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Breagha Win User

how do I sync windows 10 calendar with google calendar?

OK AndreTen - I think I understand what you are saying.

My issue is that I am linking my Windows 10 calendar with my google calendar So far so good. I have also linked my google calendar to my wife's google calendar. And I have linked my wife's google calendar to her windows 10 calendar.

The links work - to an extent. I can post an event on my windows 10 , it appears on my google quickly, and it appears on my wife's google calendar. But it does not transfer from my wife's google to her windows 10 calendar.

The same in reverse: event posted on my wife's windows 10 appears on her google, then my google, but does not appear on my windows 10 calendar.

Any ideas?

Breagha, Aug 2, 2020
  3. n64ra Win User
    Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Hello,

I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone.

I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar on Windows 10 PC | Windows Central). I can now see my Google Calendar events on the Windows 10 Calendar app. I can NOT see the Windows 10 Calendar app events on my Google Calendar.

On the Windows 10 Calendar app, I noticed that I have a choice when making a new event as either a 'live.com' event or a 'google.com' event. Selecting google.com event does sync to Google Calendar, but selecting live.com event does not. Is there any way to get 'live.com' events to show in Google Calendar?

Thanks

n64ra, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

windows 10 calendar and google calendar

No, from my personal private POV (and my Win10 Pro 1703) I can't confirm this behavior:

1. You can't create pure local event in Calendar App (if you have linked some external calendars): you must to select (one) linked calendar from list
    2. Created event will appear in this remote calendar (maybe not immediately, but after scheduled sync - I didn't test it yet) and in local calendar (in app)

And yes, you will have troubles with syncing of calendars, but in slightly different style, if you have more than 1 external calendar and these calendars can't synchronize data among themselves... but this is an another story about sitting on a set of chairs and incompatible tools

Do you want to see screenshots from my side and|or some shared tests is RW-shared Google Calendar?

Lazy Badger, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

1. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar - Similar Threads - Events Google Calendar

2. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  3. Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar: it's work the other way arround tho.... events I create on google calendar show up in the windows calnedar one submitted by /u/ChargeEnvironmental6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgt3ro/events_i_creat_on_windows_10_calendar_doest_show/
  4. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  5. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.: As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of. I have googled the hell out of, well, Google, and I just can't figure it...
  6. Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeoLiberaI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyr9iw/help_with_toolbar_calendar_not_putting_events/
  7. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Edge calendar and Google calendar

Edge calendar and Google calendar: Hi. As all my machines are pre loaded with Windows 10 so I have finally decided to embrace Microsoft Edge. I have been using Google Chrome for years including Google Calendar and love the colour coding. I can tell from a mere glance what is expected of me that day. I cannot...