Windows 10: Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs

Discus and support Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to add Windows defender logs over Security logs inside the event viewer. How can I do this? Is it possible doing this form registry? If I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raq Nam, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Raq Nam Win User

Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs

I want to add Windows defender logs over Security logs inside the event viewer. How can I do this? Is it possible doing this form registry? If I can change the windows defender log location to %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\Security.evtx it will write defender logs over Security logs.Thanks

:)

Raq Nam, Jun 22, 2022
  2. NAT
    nat Win User

Security log

I am researching security log on my Windows 7 computer. Added column User. But this column lists

only 'N/A'. Why and how to display a real user name?

3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs - Similar Threads - Eventviewer adding defender

2. Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer: This log is in EventViewer > WindowsLogs > System.Process C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe process ID:5532 reset policy scheme from {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e} to {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e}I managed to disable each service manually and found the service...
  3. Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer: This log is in EventViewer > WindowsLogs > System.Process C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe process ID:5532 reset policy scheme from {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e} to {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e}I managed to disable each service manually and found the service...
  4. Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs: I want to add Windows defender logs over Security logs inside the event viewer. How can I do this? Is it possible doing this form registry? If I can change the windows defender log location to %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\Security.evtx it will write defender logs over...
  5. Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs

Eventviewer adding Windows defender logs over Security logs: I want to add Windows defender logs over Security logs inside the event viewer. How can I do this? Is it possible doing this form registry? If I can change the windows defender log location to %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\Security.evtx it will write defender logs over...
  6. Windows Defender Support Logs

Windows Defender Support Logs: How do I delete mp logs in microsoft defender upper folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-support-logs/5ae3d351-b1ac-498d-ac5d-3820790f5db5
  7. Security Logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Logs: I have a lot of weird logins in my security logs at times when no one was home with keyword Audit Success. Are these normal. Please advise. This is the only PC on the network. Couldn't find a spot to upload a log so I copied and pasted a few of the logs. Keywords Date and...
  8. Windows Defender security log bug/glitch

Windows Defender security log bug/glitch: I cannot see the Windows Defender Logs, it closes when i open it automaticly, i tried everything i know and it does not help. I cannot see the logs because it crashes/bugs/glitches and closes, so i do not know what happens. I have no virus as i have done a scan multiple...
  9. lOG IN SECURITY

lOG IN SECURITY: I WANT THE NEED FOR LOG IN REQUIREMENT OF IDENTIFICATION. I AM REQUESTING THIS IN WRITING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/log-in-security/e23fb5b0-b21c-4c66-bc72-81476f778266"
  10. Security log

Security log: I am researching security log on my Windows 7 computer. Added column User. But this column lists only 'N/A'. Why and how to display a real user name? 57037