Windows 10: Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link

Discus and support Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I try to open a link from my email or browser I get the Aw Snap page. This has only begun since I switched from Win7 to Win10. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CalywAtlantis, May 16, 2019.

1. Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link

Every time I try to open a link from my email or browser I get the Aw Snap page. This has only begun since I switched from Win7 to Win10. How can I cure this problem?

:)

CalywAtlantis, May 16, 2019

2. Aw Snap error while printing online

Original title: Aw Snap problems

Can't print on line for aw snap errors

WylieGross, May 16, 2019
  3. udara Win User
    Aw Snap Error in Chrome browser..

Hi Guys...

Does any one knows how to fix Aw Snap error in Chrome Browser... It's a headache.. *cry*cry

Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link [​IMG]

udara, May 16, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link

Snap Assist

Hi Cory,

The Snap Assist allows you to juggle apps, arrange open windows, resize windows by simply dragging and dropping them to the edges of the screen. If you don't want to get a quarter screen snap, you can change the settings of Snap Assist by follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app
    • Click System.
    • Click Multitasking.
    • You can turn off some of the option of Snap Assist on this window.

If you want to disable Snap Assist, you can turn off Arrange windows automatically by dragging them to the sides or corners of the screen.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link

1. Ever since I changed to Win10 I get Aw Snap every time I try to open a link - Similar Threads - Ever since changed

2. Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.: Hello, I have restarted my pc, reset my pc but every time I try to open it, it would still crash. The whole settings works fine it's just the graphics settings that just doesn't work. Please help....
  3. Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.: Hello, I have restarted my pc, reset my pc but every time I try to open it, it would still crash. The whole settings works fine it's just the graphics settings that just doesn't work. Please help....
  4. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  5. Every time i open window i get this message

Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  6. Phone Link says "The parameter is incorrect" every time I try to open it. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link says "The parameter is incorrect" every time I try to open it. How can I fix it?: This is what I see when I try to open Phone Link. And I can't even get that far if I try to open it by just clicking on it in the start menu. Instead, I either have to run it as an admin or open it from the windows store. I'm on a Windows 10 desktop with an i5-8500. I have...
  7. Phone Link says "The parameter is incorrect" every time I try to open it. How can I fix it?

Phone Link says "The parameter is incorrect" every time I try to open it. How can I fix it?: This is what I see when I try to open Phone Link. And I can't even get that far if I try to open it by just clicking on it in the start menu. Instead, I either have to run it as an admin or open it from the windows store. I'm on a Windows 10 desktop with an i5-8500. I have...
  8. Every time I try to open the Genshin Impact, I get a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to open the Genshin Impact, I get a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I'm having this problem since 3-4 months. I brought my pc to a local technician and he said pc is heating too much and renewed thermal paste and added another fan. I got rid of the bsod problem for a while but it came back again. The exact error is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR it...
  9. aw snap

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    aw snap: i recently tried to open googl chrome and all i get aw snap and i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aw-snap/72807058-1ab7-449d-a069-ad3d4025b663
  10. Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, every time I try to enter Facebook I get...: Since the windows 10 update on 10th Oct, when I try to enter my Facebook page, I Am told that Facebook is currently unreachable. EER_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE, please advise, yours P Dunn...