Windows 10: ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

Discus and support ever since I installed windows 11 this happened in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so about a week ago i installed windows 11 with a FORCED update, now i cannot use my xbox remote on my pc for gaming purposes and its really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dovahkiin_plays, May 21, 2022.

1. ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

Okay so about a week ago i installed windows 11 with a FORCED update, now i cannot use my xbox remote on my pc for gaming purposes and its really ticking me offi can connect it, it wont be used as an input device

:)

Dovahkiin_plays, May 21, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 21, 2022
  4. ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 21, 2022
Thema:

ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

1. ever since I installed windows 11 this happened - Similar Threads - ever since installed

2. NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11: I'm unable to turn on night light on my Asus Zenbook UX434FL ever since I switched to Windows 11. Whenever I try to enable the night light by heading to Settings > System > Display > Night light and turn it on, the settings window then suddenly closes and when I open it again...
  3. NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11: I'm unable to turn on night light on my Asus Zenbook UX434FL ever since I switched to Windows 11. Whenever I try to enable the night light by heading to Settings > System > Display > Night light and turn it on, the settings window then suddenly closes and when I open it again...
  4. ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ever since I installed windows 11 this happened: Okay so about a week ago i installed windows 11 with a FORCED update, now i cannot use my xbox remote on my pc for gaming purposes and its really ticking me offi can connect it, it wont be used as an input device...
  5. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  6. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  7. Ever since windows 10 2004...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ever since windows 10 2004...: Ever since Windows 10 2004 my screen tends to stay black when booting Windows! This is VERY annoying... Does anyone have a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-windows-10-2004/80b37d06-7c90-41d0-840f-6f8910b69f8b
  8. Problems ever since installing new memory and GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems ever since installing new memory and GPU: So I originally had an older GPU (forgot the model, but it was NVIDIA) everything worked fine. After installing it, my PC starts most of the time, however, sometimes it will just sit there with a blinking underscore. I have a Samsung 250GB SSD, as well as a HDD. I keep...
  9. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish ever since the upgrade: Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have...
  10. Problems ever since installing new memory and GPU

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems ever since installing new memory and GPU: So I originally had an older GPU (forgot the model, but it was NVIDIA) everything worked fine. After installing it, my PC starts most of the time, however, sometimes it will just sit there with a blinking underscore. I have a Samsung 250GB SSD, as well as a HDD. I keep...