Windows 10: Ever since I updated to Windows 10, I keep getting this script error once I login after...

Discus and support Ever since I updated to Windows 10, I keep getting this script error once I login after... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/n7csbmcrfgl61.jpg?width=548&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c30bdf164784c0f65c484af8cfeb8806af45633c submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/h9292, Mar 6, 2021.

1. /u/h9292 Win User

Ever since I updated to Windows 10, I keep getting this script error once I login after...

/u/h9292, Mar 6, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Windows Script error

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you are getting script errors in Windows 10 is if your Active Scripts are blocking your Internet Explorer.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting the error message after starting up or loading Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

To help resolve the issue, you can perform a clean boot by referring to this
    link
    . Additionally, you can check the article on this
    link
    for information regarding script errors.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Ever since I updated to Windows 10, I keep getting this script error once I login after...

Tired of script error

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• What is the complete error message or error code?
    • When exactly are you getting the script errors?
    • Are you getting script errors while using Internet Explorer?
    If yes, I would suggest you to follow the steps in the below link to on troubleshooting script errors in Internet Explorer.

Refer to the link below on How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer:

Script errors in Internet Explorer - Browsers

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Ever since I updated to Windows 10, I keep getting this script error once I login after... - Similar Threads - Ever since updated

2. How can I ever talk to a person since the refurbished surface books I keep getting sent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I ever talk to a person since the refurbished surface books I keep getting sent...: I sent in my original surface book which had a dead fan after less than 18 months and wouldn't stay on. I sent it in and paid to expedite because I am in school and need a computer. I eventually received a computer that was also broken. The screen did not properly attach to...
  3. Since Windows 11 update I keep getting blue screen errors. She I go back to 10. Is this a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows 11 update I keep getting blue screen errors. She I go back to 10. Is this a...: Since I allowed the Windows 11 update, my computer is regularly getting blue screen error. VERY annoying. It start's right back up. Should I remove all updates since 11 was installed....
  4. Since Windows 11 update I keep getting blue screen errors. She I go back to 10. Is this a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since Windows 11 update I keep getting blue screen errors. She I go back to 10. Is this a...: Since I allowed the Windows 11 update, my computer is regularly getting blue screen error. VERY annoying. It start's right back up. Should I remove all updates since 11 was installed....
  5. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago: Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but...
  6. Ever since last update I keep getting asked for passwords constantly for all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ever since last update I keep getting asked for passwords constantly for all apps: Ever since that Meet Now showed up on my task bar, I have had to repeatedly enter passwords for all my apps. I don't even always have to close them I just need to be away from computer for an hour or two. This is extremely annoying. I am using Windows 10 Home -- Version...
  7. I have gotten this error ever since updating to Windows 10 - 0x80096004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have gotten this error ever since updating to Windows 10 - 0x80096004: Hello, I have recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I can now not update it any more. As well as this, it makes it so that I cannot update my graphics driver. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it was unable to help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  8. I get a Windows Script Host error?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get a Windows Script Host error?: Hello, I am Georg and I have a Windows Script Host Error. Pressing OK will not work, because the message will come back after a few seconds. The exact message: The script file "C:\Users\Georg\AppData\Local\Temp\UuSeb.vbs" was not found. At the same time I get an...
  9. Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Little-Recognition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essvco/hi_i_recently_bought_a_medion_pc_ever_since_i/
  10. Will I ever get the "October" update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I ever get the "October" update?: When I heard about the October update last year I was excited about some of the new features, particularly the Smartphone integration. Then the negative news hit about the update. I recall seeing advice (from Microsoft I believe) never to manually check for new updates, but...