Windows 10: ever since my latest windows 10 update, my computer would give me the blue screen as I was...

Discus and support ever since my latest windows 10 update, my computer would give me the blue screen as I was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chickenlifter29 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chickenlifter29, Feb 27, 2021.

1. ever since my latest windows 10 update, my computer would give me the blue screen as I was...

/u/chickenlifter29, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

ever since my latest windows 10 update, my computer would give me the blue screen as I was...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

ever since my latest windows 10 update, my computer would give me the blue screen as I was...

1. ever since my latest windows 10 update, my computer would give me the blue screen as I was... - Similar Threads - ever since latest

2. my computer crashes and it gives me"Memory_Management" Blue screen and then after I boot it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer crashes and it gives me"Memory_Management" Blue screen and then after I boot it...: Any kind of help is useful!Every day I use my computer and playing a game, It gives me Memory management blue screen and then critical process died everytime I boot up, And it does it again and again until the next day, It started doing this when I suddently got a memory...
  3. my computer crashes and it gives me"Memory_Management" Blue screen and then after I boot it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer crashes and it gives me"Memory_Management" Blue screen and then after I boot it...: Any kind of help is useful!Every day I use my computer and playing a game, It gives me Memory management blue screen and then critical process died everytime I boot up, And it does it again and again until the next day, It started doing this when I suddently got a memory...
  4. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  5. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  6. blue screens since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screens since latest windows update: hey there, i updated my windows 2 days ago, since that time i get bluescreens pretty frequently, in the event log its marked as Kernel-Power 41, i already tried to clean install windows again, then it forced me to update it to the most recent patch, now its blue screening...
  7. Ever since I updated my laptop, it would randomly turn on even when the screen is closed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ever since I updated my laptop, it would randomly turn on even when the screen is closed: My laptop is a dell Inspiron 3000 series, and i know it's turning on even with the screen off because I can hear the fan, and the lights on my gaming mouse turn on. I thought this could have been due to malware at first, but I didn't find any malware after full scans, and i...
  8. computer give me a blue screen and shuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer give me a blue screen and shuts: while using my computer over the last 2-3 weeks i get a blue screen and a stop code "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i RESTART THE COMPUTER AND IT STARTS BACK UP AGAIN. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT WHEN I TYPE NOT AL OF THE KEYS RESPOND TO TOUCH AND I...
  9. WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON: FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS NOW, EVERYTIME I TURN MY COMPUTER WHAT COMES UP IS A BLACK SCREEN WITH A BLUE WINDOWS LOGO. IT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD EVEN IF I LEAVE IT ON FOR HOURS. WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET TO THE DESKTOP IS CRASH THE COMPUTER THEN TURN IT BACK ON. THEN IT WILL DOWNLOAD...
  10. Since latest update my computer froze..inaccessible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since latest update my computer froze..inaccessible: don't open any program or let me access anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/since-latest-update-my-computer-frozeinaccessible/c0e87b22-cb16-4d37-985b-ea9811048207