Windows 10: Ever since the padlock symbol arrived on my WiFi symbol, I've been having slow internet.

Discus and support Ever since the padlock symbol arrived on my WiFi symbol, I've been having slow internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This happened right after I updated my PC recently, can't be any other programs because my games have connection problems and I download other stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by steel304, Oct 30, 2020.

1. steel304 Win User

Ever since the padlock symbol arrived on my WiFi symbol, I've been having slow internet.

This happened right after I updated my PC recently, can't be any other programs because my games have connection problems and I download other stuff slowly because of this. Thanks in advance.

:)

steel304, Oct 30, 2020

2. Padlock Symbol!

311 browser version 2.2.0.0.33 not connecting WiFi. Small open padlock top right of screen next to WiFi symbol area.

BodymatesRW, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Padlock Symbol!

Could you please clarify if this padlock symbol refers to (1) voice connections and (2) internet connections?

stan0---01, Oct 30, 2020
  4. ewanph Win User

Ever since the padlock symbol arrived on my WiFi symbol, I've been having slow internet.

Padlock Symbol!

I keep getting an open padlock symbol appearing in the top left hand corner of my phone all of a sudden. I also cant get any signal in areas where I normally do.

Anybody whats wrong? I need to fix this ASAP!

ewanph, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Ever since the padlock symbol arrived on my WiFi symbol, I've been having slow internet. - Similar Threads - Ever since padlock

2. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  3. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  4. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. padlock symbols after reset how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    padlock symbols after reset how to fix it?: I reset my pc using remove everything with clean data option enabled after reset now in file explorer it was showing padlock symbols and unlock symbol how to fix it??I even logged in with my Microsoft account which was used previously....
  6. padlock symbols after reset how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    padlock symbols after reset how to fix it?: I reset my pc using remove everything with clean data option enabled after reset now in file explorer it was showing padlock symbols and unlock symbol how to fix it??I even logged in with my Microsoft account which was used previously....
  7. NCSI No internet symbol

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NCSI No internet symbol: Hello there,This issue has been driving me mad for weeks.I have thought dozens of internet pages and checked everything that I can think of but on some computers almost all of them laptops I get the no internet symbol, event though internet is just fine.The best reference I...
  8. Big Yellow Padlock symbol on files

Big Yellow Padlock symbol on files: I have seen a few topics with this question, but no fixes to the problem... On my WD Elements external drive, way back years ago I thought it would be a good idea to encrypt some of the files and folders. Not sure why.. Anyway, fast forward a good decade or so, and now I...
  9. Internet connected symbol

Internet connected symbol: Hello, My laptop is connected to the wifi, but yet it is showing as "Not Connected to the Internet". I am able to browse though. Secondly whenever I connect my laptop to hotspot, upon connecting it opens the browser and redirects to msnconnecttest. Could this be a...
  10. Wifi symbol is disappeared

Wifi symbol is disappeared: I couldn't see the wifi symbol to connect to internet. I have tried all the steps to uninstall and install the driver but no luck. Please help me to resolve the issue. Attaching the snips. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...