Windows 10: Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

Discus and support Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by APPureHeart, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to .NET Framework and it's potentially broken or malfunctioning. I have done the following:Used appwiz.cpl to do the following: -Uninstall NET Framework 3.5 & 4.8 -Restarted pc and repeated steps, reinstalling NET Framework. No change so far in behavior -Used the .NET Framework Repair tool, and came back with no erro

:)

APPureHeart, Aug 15, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 15, 2022
  4. trt740 Win User

Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

what programs or functions use dual core

Please list any programs or computer functions that use both cores of a dual core cpu. Im trying to figure out if there are any reasons to own one at present. I realize in the future there will be but im wonder about the here and now.

trt740, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

1. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all... - Similar Threads - Ever since update

2. Programs and Features does not show all Programs since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and Features does not show all Programs since last update: Like stated, there are a lot of Programs missing from the Programs and Features this includes the alternative version Apps & features.Since the latest update the list loads faster, but shows less.Example:I have the Game Fable installed and yes, the installation has no...
  3. Programs and Features does not show all Programs since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs and Features does not show all Programs since last update: Like stated, there are a lot of Programs missing from the Programs and Features this includes the alternative version Apps & features.Since the latest update the list loads faster, but shows less.Example:I have the Game Fable installed and yes, the installation has no...
  4. Programs and Features does not show all Programs since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  6. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  7. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all.: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  8. Ever since last update I keep getting asked for passwords constantly for all apps

Ever since last update I keep getting asked for passwords constantly for all apps: Ever since that Meet Now showed up on my task bar, I have had to repeatedly enter passwords for all my apps. I don't even always have to close them I just need to be away from computer for an hour or two. This is extremely annoying. I am using Windows 10 Home -- Version...
  9. Several random BSODs for the last few weeks, including Windows Update

Several random BSODs for the last few weeks, including Windows Update: I've been getting random BSODs for the last few days, maybe even a week or two. I've updated Windows a few days ago and ever since I started getting BSODs on a daily basis, if not multiple BSODs per day. The BSODs I've been experiencing have been different but mostly the...
  10. crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week .This is my Home /work computer I need a fix fast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-irqlnotlessorequal-ever-since-the-1809-updte/14acf12e-6e08-4446-aae0-3e6ae755dc87