Windows 10: Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

Discus and support Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please, Microsoft! Fix this and do it quickly! Do not wait until you realize it is happening to millions! If you need more money, call Bill Gates!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rwjustus, Feb 15, 2019.

1. rwjustus Win User

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

Please, Microsoft! Fix this and do it quickly! Do not wait until you realize it is happening to millions! If you need more money, call Bill Gates! We gave him plenty over the years!

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart and logging in. I have changed nothing! These screw-ups with Automatic Updates are getting ridiculous! Do not blame your customers! We did not do anything to cause it! Internet Explorer is not even my default browser! I have been using Microsoft Edge since the beginning!

:)

rwjustus, Feb 15, 2019

2. Internet Explorer 11 not responding - Windows 10

Hi Kat,

Corrupted Internet Explorer settings are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend removing Internet Explorer form the Windows 10, then add it again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click Turn Windows features on or off in the left pane.
    • Clear the Internet Explorer 11 option.
    • Click OK, then Yes to confirm.
    • Click Restart now to remove the web browser.
    • To re-add Internet Explorer, repeat steps 1 to 3.
    • Select Internet Explorer 11 option.
    • Click OK, then Yes to confirm.
    • Click Restart now.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Oct 10, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

Internet Explorer 11 keeps opening or restarting in Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 and Edge which is my home page however, Internet Explorer 11 keeps opening MSN.com for no apparent reason or perhaps because MSN's home page is updating which causes Internet Explorer to keep re-opening MSN. Suggestions?

Joan Hilboldt, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart

1. Ever since this last update, Multiple Windows of Internet Explorer 11 are opening after a restart - Similar Threads - Ever since last

2. PDF opening Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF opening Internet explorer 11: Hello, I am using Windows 10 LTSC 2019 and when trying to view a PDF in IE11 it appears as a grey screen. However when you refresh the page a few times it then appears. Other browsers work absolutley fine, so am instructing people to use them for now, but does anyone know a...
  3. Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer 11: Internet Explorer 11 is nowhere to be found on my computer. I'm using Windows 10 (64 bit). It's just not there. How do I find it or do I need to download it even though I'm told it's included in Windows 10?...
  4. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet explorer 11: I can't find Internet Explorer 11 on my computer and it was they're like 2 months ago. What do I do? I've gone on to add it on programs and features and it's not even there and it's not under Windows accessories in the start menu...
  5. Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 after 1803 update: 1803 update went as expected and everything appeared OK until I attempted to open Internet Explorer via mouse click on the Taskbar icon (which failed) and via the Windows START Menu, which also failed. IE does open after a Right click on the Taskbar icon followed by a Right...
  6. Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open: IE 11 will not open. I’m on Windows 10 and have been trouble free since upgrading from Windows 7 some months ago. I had been using IE 11 without any problems and then had about an hour and a half break. I returned to the PC to find that the programme (IE11)would not open...
  7. Internet Explorer 11 not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 not opening: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23760
  8. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Hi again, I managed to see my friends Windows 10, Home edition, manage to get another problem now. I did try to change the default browser i.e. change Windows Edge to Internet explorer. However when I clicked on change browser, internet explorer was chosen, nothing...
  9. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Not too keen on the Edge browser so how can I go back to my IE 11 and still keep Edge. 33157
  10. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23758