Windows 10: ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyi

Discus and support ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyi in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; its REALLY annoying: https://i.imgur.com/TCU7gOG.png 158330 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dontforgetcanad, Jun 12, 2020.

1. ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyi

dontforgetcanad, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 12, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyi

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyi

1. ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyi - Similar Threads - ever since updating

2. Ever since my lenovo laptop updated to windows 11, the taskbar, and start have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since my lenovo laptop updated to windows 11, the taskbar, and start have disappeared: Ever since my lenovo laptop updated to windows 11, the taskbar, and start have disappeared. I have carried out a factory reset. Checked all updates are up to date. Made sure the setting are correct for the taskbar. But it’s gone!...
  3. Ever since my lenovo laptop updated to windows 11, the taskbar, and start have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ever since my lenovo laptop updated to windows 11, the taskbar, and start have disappeared: Ever since my lenovo laptop updated to windows 11, the taskbar, and start have disappeared. I have carried out a factory reset. Checked all updates are up to date. Made sure the setting are correct for the taskbar. But it’s gone!...
  4. Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the Windows search bar. There seems to be an issue with the device history in the Windows 10 search bar which doesn't keep it up to date. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  5. Search bar issue since update 20H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar issue since update 20H1: hi i am having issue and seen it posted on reddit also that the search bar in the corner is showing up like a line here is a picture anyone have a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-issue-since-update-20h1/2f8fd36d-13a9-4533-8f35-d4de84082139
  6. Windows 10 white screen on boot ever since update to 2004 20h1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 white screen on boot ever since update to 2004 20h1: I believe 2004 update, which I had to remove back in summer 2020 due to it locking me, the admin, out of my device manager/etc, has ruined my computer and I am writing to see how I can make my own bootable dvd of windows 10 that I bought? Since 1909 is the last build that...
  7. Icon on taskbar become double

Icon on taskbar become double: I have pinned the Google Chrome icon on taskbar. But after I click to open the Chrome, the icon become double and open new the chrome in the new icon. How to stop the icon from becoming double?I have attached the images. Please, have a look at it....
  8. Ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004, my pfp has become this. Any help?

Ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004, my pfp has become this. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoiBoi62 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbdl91/ever_since_i_updated_to_windows_10_2004_my_pfp/
  9. ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyingly wide...

ever since updating to 20h1 my icons on the taskbar have become annoyingly wide...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dont_forget_canada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7p0dl/ever_since_updating_to_20h1_my_icons_on_the/
  10. Desktop Icons on Taskbar have become rectangle

Desktop Icons on Taskbar have become rectangle: I was using my laptop at school, when my trackpad starts to glitch out, wherever I moved it it kept clicking and in the process did something to my taskbar; I had my desktop Icons showing on the taskbar (the desktop checkbox ticked in the 'toolbars' tab of the taskbar...