Windows 10: Ever since windows 10 2004...

Discus and support Ever since windows 10 2004... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since Windows 10 2004 my screen tends to stay black when booting Windows! This is VERY annoying... Does anyone have a fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jayden MagicCrayon9342, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Ever since windows 10 2004...

Ever since Windows 10 2004 my screen tends to stay black when booting Windows! This is VERY annoying... Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

Jayden MagicCrayon9342, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Ever since windows 10 2004...

Delta6326, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Ever since windows 10 2004...

1. Ever since windows 10 2004... - Similar Threads - Ever since 2004

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  4. Windows 10 white screen on boot ever since update to 2004 20h1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 white screen on boot ever since update to 2004 20h1: I believe 2004 update, which I had to remove back in summer 2020 due to it locking me, the admin, out of my device manager/etc, has ruined my computer and I am writing to see how I can make my own bootable dvd of windows 10 that I bought? Since 1909 is the last build that...
  5. Ever since Windows 10, version 2004 I have had to constantly enter passwords for email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ever since Windows 10, version 2004 I have had to constantly enter passwords for email...: Ever since Windows 10, version 2004 I have had two problems occur that seem to be related. In Outlook Home and Business 2019 I use Google IMAP. Since version 2004 I have had to enter my email passwords for each account almost daily. Also, I am being asked to enter network...
  6. Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period: So i have been using windows 10 for a long back now but this update 2004 ver. is the worst user experience i have ever had. My all apps crashes everyday every time . Even microsoft apps also , i don't know what do , my pc is super slow now i am not able to restore the...
  7. 2004: Worst Update Ever

in Windows 10 Support
    2004: Worst Update Ever: 2004 is clearly the worst update in the history of Windows and that is saying something. Every computer I updated is screwed up. All said they were ready for the update so I just did what they tell me. Wake up computers and they are useless. No programs open. Can't sign out...
  8. Ever since I've updated to Windows 10 build 2004, these small search icons appear on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ever since I've updated to Windows 10 build 2004, these small search icons appear on my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Billposter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi3koy/ever_since_ive_updated_to_windows_10_build_2004/
  9. Ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004, my pfp has become this. Any help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004, my pfp has become this. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoiBoi62 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbdl91/ever_since_i_updated_to_windows_10_2004_my_pfp/
  10. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish ever since the upgrade: Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have...