Windows 10: Ever time I Go on my pc it does this randomly

Discus and support Ever time I Go on my pc it does this randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DEATHS-Shadow11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jexbee/ever_time_i_go_on_my_pc_it_does_this_randomly/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DEATHS-Shadow11, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Ever time I Go on my pc it does this randomly

/u/DEATHS-Shadow11, Oct 20, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 20, 2020
  3. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Hi Vijay

I have tried every step as advised.

But this morning I could not start on the PC, but at 10.00 (local time) I'm able to turn on.

I notice my PC clock also change into 00.00.

Let me know if you can suggest other steps to be tried.

Rino Poetranto, Oct 20, 2020
  4. xXTenXx Win User

Ever time I Go on my pc it does this randomly

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Ever time I Go on my pc it does this randomly

1. Ever time I Go on my pc it does this randomly - Similar Threads - Ever does randomly

2. How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc: This started yesterday after noon once I got home I turned on my pc hoping to play some games .And I don’t even make it to the Lock Screen before my pc gets the blue screen of death so I try turning it of and on and still the same thing happens until a automatic repair screen...
  3. How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc: This started yesterday after noon once I got home I turned on my pc hoping to play some games .And I don’t even make it to the Lock Screen before my pc gets the blue screen of death so I try turning it of and on and still the same thing happens until a automatic repair screen...
  4. How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My monitor will go black after use at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor will go black after use at random times: I recently upgraded my monitor from a 1080p 65Hz monitor to a 1440p 165Hz monitor and ever since this change I have had random instances where my monitor goes black. For context, this issue never happened with my 1080p monitor, I have a AMD Radeon 6800, Freesync is enabled on...
  6. My monitor will go black after use at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor will go black after use at random times: I recently upgraded my monitor from a 1080p 65Hz monitor to a 1440p 165Hz monitor and ever since this change I have had random instances where my monitor goes black. For context, this issue never happened with my 1080p monitor, I have a AMD Radeon 6800, Freesync is enabled on...
  7. My PC Restarts at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Restarts at random times: For some reason there are times my PC restarts by itself and when I go to Event Viewer it says these below: Critical 28/01/2021 19:11:54 Kernel-Power 41 63 Error 28/01/2021 19:51:08 Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session Error 28/01/2021 19:51:58...
  8. Why does my laptop go black randomly?

Why does my laptop go black randomly?: Why does my laptop go black randomly??? I have a HP Omen 15. It really does happened randomly, when I'm done gaming for the day it goes black in a game. And my game ends up crashing. And sometimes it says windows graphic driver needs to update. I'm not sure what that means....
  9. Random BSOD error 1001 for the first time ever

Random BSOD error 1001 for the first time ever: Imgur: The magic of the Internet Randomly happened after like 4+ hours of playing a game that I have been playing for a month straight with no issues.This is a first time this error happened. Posted dumpfile below. 136804
  10. BSOD at random times ever since PC was built

BSOD at random times ever since PC was built: I built my PC last year and have been getting random BSODs ever since. I have reinstalled and updated Windows 2 or 3 times, but it has no effect. I even rebuilt my PC recently, which stopped BSODs for a few days, but now they are happening again. I thought it could be the...