Windows 10: Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix.

Discus and support Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]this is what it shows when i run this command Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mystix-PZ, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Mystix-PZ Win User

Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix.

Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix. 67b9ab66-53e7-4f5b-983f-9c1df7340b3a?upload=true.png this is what it shows when i run this command Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

:)

Mystix-PZ, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix. :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix.

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Evertime i put the command to get windows store back it shows this how do i fix. - Similar Threads - Evertime put command

2. How do I put my printer back online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I put my printer back online.: Have Windows 8.1 and know that I no longer get Microsoft or Windows Security Support. My printer stopped working so I troubleshoot it but can't find any issues with it. My question is that I put the printer offline and don't know how I did this. How or where do I go to put it...
  3. How do I put my printer back online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put my printer back online.: Have Windows 8.1 and know that I no longer get Microsoft or Windows Security Support. My printer stopped working so I troubleshoot it but can't find any issues with it. My question is that I put the printer offline and don't know how I did this. How or where do I go to put it...
  4. How do I put the Windows store and PowerShell Admin back on my computer?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I put the Windows store and PowerShell Admin back on my computer?: The Windows app isn't on my computer. Neither is the PowerShell Admin. I have already tried opening the command prompt, but a notification pops up saying that a new link will be needed to access it. What do I do to put these apps back on my computer because I can't download...
  5. How do I put the Windows store and PowerShell Admin back on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I put the Windows store and PowerShell Admin back on my computer?: The Windows app isn't on my computer. Neither is the PowerShell Admin. I have already tried opening the command prompt, but a notification pops up saying that a new link will be needed to access it. What do I do to put these apps back on my computer because I can't download...
  6. How do I put the Windows store and PowerShell Admin back on my computer?

7. How do I get Windows 11 Back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Windows 11 Back?: I had Windows 10 then upgraded to windows 11. Had problems with my computer. I rebooted it and lost windows 11. How do I get Windows 11 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-back/3ea2847e-4d91-478f-b0db-9fcdc025f5a3
  8. Help - I put msconfig into Diagnostic startup, how do I get it back to normal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help - I put msconfig into Diagnostic startup, how do I get it back to normal: I was having problems with my PC, so I set msconfig to diagnostic startup, and now I can't log in to my PC. How do I get out of diagnostic mode? When I get to the login screen, I get an error message saying "Something happened and you PIN isn't available. Click to set up...
  9. How do I get Windows 10 back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Windows 10 back: PC, Windows 10. Last weekend, after the thunderstorm, the Auto Repair couldn't repair my Windows 10. If I wipe my computer, what are my options for getting Windows 10 back? All suggestions, ideas, comments any wish to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K....
  10. how do i get windows store back?

how do i get windows store back?: same problem everyone else is having. windows store is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-store-back/e5591f64-0d9f-4140-8283-5dcf69a292ea