Windows 10: Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10...

Discus and support Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; See topic title. I've updated drivers and software, run antivirus checks, and made sure this doesn't happen to other devices on the network It doesn't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Behonkiss, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Behonkiss Win User

Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10...

See topic title. I've updated drivers and software, run antivirus checks, and made sure this doesn't happen to other devices on the network It doesn't. Any ideas? I was recently victim of a Gmail hack and I'm wondering if the hackers affected my computer in some way too.

:)

Behonkiss, Dec 6, 2022

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10... [​IMG]

theveterans, Dec 6, 2022
  3. WI FI disconnect after few minutes

Hi Team,

I am using DELL VOSTRO 2520 with WINDOWNS 10.

I received update for windows, after updating windows my laptop get disconnected from WI-FI after few minute, I have to troubleshoot problem in every 10min. One time it show as NO GATEWAY.

kindly Suggest.

Mangal Dev Sharma, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10...

AX1650 Wi-Fi card makes Wi-Fi router disconnect all users

My home Wi-Fi router keeps disconnecting all users including my laptop every 5-15 minutes. This only happens when my laptop is connected to Wi-Fi. My laptop is a Dell XPS 7590 with Killer AX1650 Wi-Fi running Windows 10 Home. I have another laptop with a Killer 1550 also running Windows 10 Home that does NOT do the same.

YoussefAly97, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10...

1. Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10... - Similar Threads - Every minutes sound

2. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  3. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  4. Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes: I get BSOD everytime I play games, browsing and even when laptop is idling! I don't know what to do, please help.Minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-bsod-every-20-30-minutes/ecd63693-e318-4100-9f5b-6e661f8085d8
  5. Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes

Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes: I get BSOD everytime I play games, browsing and even when laptop is idling! I don't know what to do, please help.Minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-bsod-every-20-30-minutes/ecd63693-e318-4100-9f5b-6e661f8085d8
  6. Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10...

Every 20-30 minutes, sound starts crackling and my laptop disconnects from wi-fi for 5-10...: See topic title. I've updated drivers and software, run antivirus checks, and made sure this doesn't happen to other devices on the network It doesn't. Any ideas? I was recently victim of a Gmail hack and I'm wondering if the hackers affected my computer in some way too....
  7. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  8. Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi connection disconnecting every 5-15 minutes and only being resolved by disconnecting...: Hello, for the past week and a half, I've been having lots of network problems that have been extremely frustrating. Every 5-15 minutes, my connection will just disappear, and I will have to disconnect and re-connect to my network. Due to the fact that I game a lot, this is...
  9. Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes

Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes: I have a problem with my wifi where i disconnect from the wifi every 5-10 minutes and reconnects afterwards. Its really bugging me, because i can´t do anything. Its a new wifi adapter, but i had the same problem with the "old" one i refunded it because i thought it was a...
  10. Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?

Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?: Hi, For about 3 days now, my Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting & reconnecting literally every few minutes for no obvious reason? My PC is a HP Pavilion running the latest version of Windows 10. The only thing differently recently that I can think of, is that there was a couple of...