Windows 10: Every anti-virus website can't be accessed I also have a adware, idk from where it came

Discus and support Every anti-virus website can't be accessed I also have a adware, idk from where it came in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there! I actually have an adware, opening websites suddenly! When i tried to find an adware remover, it is every-time blocked by the firewall.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ankur Deewan, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Every anti-virus website can't be accessed I also have a adware, idk from where it came

Hello there!

I actually have an adware, opening websites suddenly!

When i tried to find an adware remover, it is every-time blocked by the firewall. I don't know what is this happening. Please help me!

:)

Ankur Deewan, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

anti virus

-

Usually you would receive links/complete instructions/receipts via email...

Be careful what you buy (hopefully you didn't pay for any obscure antivirus product...) and especially from which sites.........

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Every anti-virus website can't be accessed I also have a adware, idk from where it came

Anti-Virus

Probably your computer came with a preinstalled McAfee trial which you should uninstall properly...

Also please read
    this
    post.

After rebooting Windows Defender should get automatically enabled.

I use and recommend the free browser extensions uBlock Origin and Ghostery...

Suggestion to read:

Ṣmeed, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Every anti-virus website can't be accessed I also have a adware, idk from where it came

1. Every anti-virus website can't be accessed I also have a adware, idk from where it came - Similar Threads - Every anti virus

2. Anti Virus Websites Can't Be Accessed - Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anti Virus Websites Can't Be Accessed - Please Help: I have a problem with a virus in Windows 11. I think it's a Trojan-32. So far I've seen the following "Vir Tool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore" and "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.Hml" both which have been said to be removed by Microsoft Safety Scanner and Microsoft Security Defender,...
  3. Anti Virus Websites Can't Be Accessed - Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anti Virus Websites Can't Be Accessed - Please Help: I have a problem with a virus in Windows 11. I think it's a Trojan-32. So far I've seen the following "Vir Tool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore" and "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.Hml" both which have been said to be removed by Microsoft Safety Scanner and Microsoft Security Defender,...
  4. viruses from websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    viruses from websites: I want to watch Asian movies and dramas for free without having viruses on my pc.So is it okay to open websites like viki, crunchyroll and so on.Which is the best website to watch without having viruses?Does the window defender protects our pc if the websites contain viruses?...
  5. Idk if this is a virus or not

Idk if this is a virus or not: My pc runs badly lately. I scanned with malwarebytes and window def full scan and they found nothing. theres a weird window thtanpopul when i start my pc. [IMG]...
  6. where that bsod came from?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    where that bsod came from?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mDMOSo8i6z1t2flk?e=b4TrEI what's it related to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-that-bsod-came-from/76a11b0f-55d3-4e04-ab6f-8fbf979b3209
  7. Which are the most credible anti-virus/anti-malware review websites?

Which are the most credible anti-virus/anti-malware review websites?: Hello Which are the most credible anti-virus/anti-malware software review websites? Thanks J 139926
  8. is this a virus idk

is this a virus idk: what is steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net I see it when I get the steam installer and when I search it just about everyone says its a virus but everyone says everything is a virus online. so from an actual Microsoft employee or tech expert is it hijackings my downloads? and changing my...
  9. virus..adware..malware ???

virus..adware..malware ???: HELP...keep getting a pop up that says..."something went wrong with your extensions, you'll need to turn them on again"...ran antivirus program..malwarebyths...found nothing...
  10. Adware redirect virus

Adware redirect virus: Morning, hi i'm new in tenforums i want to ask about adware and redirect viruses i have some problem with redirect virus and adware, i try everything to solve this. i have try hitman pro and other similar software, and adblock too, but it doesn't work. its always...