Windows 10: Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch.

Discus and support Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Updated my Laptop to Windows 11 22H2 and ever since every browser I use I tested it with Chrome, Opera, and Firefox has crashed Immediately and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aarid, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Aarid Win User

Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch.

I Updated my Laptop to Windows 11 22H2 and ever since every browser I use I tested it with Chrome, Opera, and Firefox has crashed Immediately and when I try to relaunch it, it doesn't open.Laptop specs:Name: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3RAM: 8 GBStorage: 256 GBGraphics: Nvidia GTX 1650Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H With Radeon GraphicsOS: Windows 11 Home 22H2 OS Build 22621.608

:)

Aarid, Oct 2, 2022

2. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 2, 2022
  3. windows edge opens then closes immediately

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

From what you have mentioned, it looks like Microsoft Edge is set as the default browser. I would suggest you to try the steps below to set Internet Explorer as the default browser and check if you are able to open the PDF file.

1. Press Windows key + I to open settings.

2. Click "system" and click "default apps" on the left pane.

3. Under "browser", if Microsoft Edge is listed, click on it and choose Internet Explorer from the list.

Also, for Microsoft Edge crash related issue, please follow the steps given below to run powershell command.

Powershell is a scripting language for Windows and Windows Server that allows you to simplify the management of your systems.

1. Type powershell in the search bar

2. Right click on PowerShell and select
    run as administrator

3. Copy and paste the following command and press enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. Once the command is completed successfully, restart the computer and check again.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch.

Edge browser crashes on full screen video ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Step 1: I suggest you to clear the browsing history cache and check if it helps:

• Open Edge browser click on three dots.
    • Click on clear browsing history.

Then try to play the video and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Run the apps troubleshooter and check if it helps with the issue.

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store

Refer to the following article and run the Apps troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch.

1. Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch. - Similar Threads - Every Browser except

2. Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Browser I use except Edge Crashes immediately at lunch.: I Updated my Laptop to Windows 11 22H2 and ever since every browser I use I tested it with Chrome, Opera, and Firefox has crashed Immediately and when I try to relaunch it, it doesn't open.Laptop specs:Name: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3RAM: 8 GBStorage: 256 GBGraphics: Nvidia GTX...
  3. All browsers except Edge crash the instant they open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers except Edge crash the instant they open.: It started with Chrome, and I used to be able to get it to stay open if I clicked it enough times but after an update a while ago I haven't been able to get it open at all. I've since tried Vivaldi, Brave, Opera, and Firefox, but none have worked, all crashing immediately. I...
  4. All browsers except Edge crash the instant they open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All browsers except Edge crash the instant they open.: It started with Chrome, and I used to be able to get it to stay open if I clicked it enough times but after an update a while ago I haven't been able to get it open at all. I've since tried Vivaldi, Brave, Opera, and Firefox, but none have worked, all crashing immediately. I...
  5. all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening: as my subject says, any browser but edge keeps crashing as soon as I open it. I've tried Opera and Chrome. If I disconnect my WIFI and try, I manage to get in. however as soon as I connect again. it crashes once more. The problem was on Windows 10. I updated to windows 11 and...
  6. all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening: as my subject says, any browser but edge keeps crashing as soon as I open it. I've tried Opera and Chrome. If I disconnect my WIFI and try, I manage to get in. however as soon as I connect again. it crashes once more. The problem was on Windows 10. I updated to windows 11 and...
  7. All browsers, except Microsoft Edge, flicker a white window and immediately crash on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers, except Microsoft Edge, flicker a white window and immediately crash on startup: I had been using Google Chrome on my Windows 10 PC. After closing it, I soon reopened it, and all that happened was a flicker of a white window opening and immediately closing. I tried Opera as well, and the same thing happened, I reinstalled both, and they would crash...
  8. No Browsers Open Except Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Browsers Open Except Edge: Excuse me for sounding a bit flustered here, but I'm genuinely at my wits end with this shit. I decided tonight I was going to improve my internet security. I got LastPass for storing passwords, and ExpressVPN as a... well, VPN. Out of nowhere after doing these two things,...
  9. All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.: For about a week or so now since the latest windows update, Chrome crashes upon opening. The window silhouette appears for a microsecond, then disappears immediately. I though this wasn't a Windows issue until, after extensive troubleshooting, I decided to try Firefox...
  10. NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE: After updating Windows to version 1803, my browser Opera stop to work, then I installed Chrome and Firefox to check, bu the only browser working is Edge. When I open a site in Opera it doesn't work, but after I open the same site in Edge, then it opens in Opera also....