Windows 10: every .dat file in my computer has changed

Discus and support every .dat file in my computer has changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i downloaded a video editor witch can covert the edited videos to dat files but i did not these dat to run the program files and any new dat files also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAerne, Feb 22, 2019.

1. every .dat file in my computer has changed

i downloaded a video editor witch can covert the edited videos to dat files but i did not these dat to run the program files and any new dat files also open the video editor then to tries to convert it i would like them to return to the way they were before to the default .dat file

:)

DavidAerne, Feb 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

need some help opening a .dat file.....

I don't know if will help, but I noticed in a thread someone (@chefsuccess.com) mentioned, that, you need to use the restore to import the file.

I don't use the software, so, I have no idea on the steps/procedure.

Goodluck*Smile every .dat file in my computer has changed :)

EDIT:

Dam* those how-to web sites have everything.

Hope this helps: How to Switch Pampered Chef Files From One Computer to Another

95Viper, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Selmar Win User
    Saving a .dat file to Sd

I formatted the SD card in camera as instructed. I inserted it into the computer and copied the .dat file to it. It's not seen by the camera nor is it there when I put it back into the computer. I checked by doing it all again. Saved to Sd. Took the SD out of the computer. Put the SD back into the computer and the .dat file is gone. Insanity looms. The .dat file disappears from the SD.

Selmar, Feb 22, 2019
  4. every .dat file in my computer has changed

need some help opening a .dat file.....

Aight, I'll bite. What the hell is "her pampered chef"?

.dat = data file, which can be literally anything.

streetfighter 2, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

every .dat file in my computer has changed

1. every .dat file in my computer has changed - Similar Threads - every dat file

2. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  3. there is no qmgr*.dat on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no qmgr*.dat on my computer: C:\Windows\system32>net stop bits The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service is stopping.. The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was stopped successfully. C:\Windows\system32>net stop wuauserv The Windows Update service is stopping. The Windows Update...
  4. there is no qmgr*.dat on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is no qmgr*.dat on my computer: C:\Windows\system32>net stop bits The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service is stopping.. The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was stopped successfully. C:\Windows\system32>net stop wuauserv The Windows Update service is stopping. The Windows Update...
  5. there is no qmgr*.dat on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Every file has changed to .vyb extension

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every file has changed to .vyb extension: Greetings, Today when i was searching my files i was shocked to see them change to .vyb extension as in the picture below and there was a ransom note asking for money:- and it has also deleted my activation status ---------------------------------------------- ALL YOUR...
  7. Changing a DAT file back to jpeg.

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing a DAT file back to jpeg.: Hi, I hope I am in the forum for this question. Several yrs. ago I put some jpeg/jpg images on a CD-R disc., I wanted to view them and put them in my pictures folder. When I put the disc in to view the pictures they open in a Power Media Player program and it has all of the...
  8. Delete a DAT file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a DAT file: Hello, My program SuperAntiSpyware detected a malware file named "UsrClass.dat", because this is a Data file when I try to delete it an error message appears "this action can't be taken because the file is open in the system". How can I delete this file? Thanks,...
  9. DSTokenDB2.dat has wrong?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DSTokenDB2.dat has wrong?: After updated to win 10 and reloaded, my pc is crashing these days and i received this message from the Event Viewer. svchost (1264,D,50) DS_Token_DB: The database engine attached a database (1,...
  10. There is no qmgr*.dat anywhere on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no qmgr*.dat anywhere on my computer: I am attempting to follow the steps found hereto reset windows update components. The first step is to stop bits and windows update service, and to delete the file "qmgr*.dat* Here is my command prompt: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.677] (c) 2018 Microsoft...