Windows 10: every day bluescreens and no one cares

Discus and support every day bluescreens and no one cares in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i guess i will rewrite this because no idea where it went, thanks a lot to what ever mod deleted it. This is now the 15th time, hello any one? Why am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Default Username 45343, Mar 1, 2021.

1. every day bluescreens and no one cares

i guess i will rewrite this because no idea where it went, thanks a lot to what ever mod deleted it.

This is now the 15th time, hello any one?

Why am I get bluescreens nonstop?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArXmGzW0FYlH0xqLMea3UoVdqQnQ?e=HRBUUr

I wont hold my breath for a reply because I am not expecting one because like the title says no one cares.

I mean when we have people making posts saying my groove player is not working and that post receives 20 replies from people and someone like me with real true problems everyone just ignores, silences me or tells I am wrong. It is crazy.

:)

Default Username 45343, Mar 1, 2021

2. Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

every day bluescreens and no one cares

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

every day bluescreens and no one cares

1. every day bluescreens and no one cares - Similar Threads - every bluescreens cares

2. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  3. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  4. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No one at MS cares I guess............

No one at MS cares I guess............: Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm...
  6. No one at MS cares I guess............

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No one at MS cares I guess............: Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm...
  7. No one at MS cares I guess............

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Constant Bluescreens every day - Bugcheck was: 0x00000124

Constant Bluescreens every day - Bugcheck was: 0x00000124: Hello! To start things off, I've been getting blue screens nearly every night for several months now. They started when I was playing the game "WOLCEN" and could hear my main fan going crazy, so I went to check how hot it was. Tempered glass was so hot that it burnt my hand....
  9. This OS does not work and no one cares

This OS does not work and no one cares: This OS does not work and no one cares Take that mod, you delete, i remake. you suspend or ban i will make another account and repost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-os-does-not-work-and-no-one-cares/342ce9de-8481-41eb-899d-cd72e3615eb7
  10. Since Win 1803 upgrade: A bluescreen every other day... :-(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Win 1803 upgrade: A bluescreen every other day... :-(: Of course I can't tell whether it really has to do with the recent Windows 1803 upgrade but exactly since then (i.e. since about 3 weeks) I experience a bluescreen about every other day. The explanation mumbles something about some "IRQ less or equal"... (or similar). I...