Windows 10: Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried: DriverVerifier Updating BIOS DDU -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blakeKimball, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I have tried:

DriverVerifier

Updating BIOS

DDU - Clean uninstall of display drivers 2 times

Minidump / System info Link

HERE

:)

blakeKimball, Jul 12, 2018

2. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Keep getting BSOD:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

and

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

These happen at random times, never a consistent crash. Sometimes happens when there's a heavy CPU/GPU load and sometimes when I'm just using MSWord. As you see below I have 2 GPU's installed (not SLI). People keep recommending it may be the 2xGPU's but
    this was happening before I installed the second one.

Build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K

GPU0: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB

GPU1: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB

SSD: SanDisk Ultra II 480GB

SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (2016)

RAM: Corsair CMU32GX4M2C3000C15 2x16GB

MBD: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra-CF

OneDrive Link - 3xMinidump, DriverView Report and System Info Export:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgFSdE6d1bd6jXKmHGXrL-ikmJuZ

blakeKimball, Jul 12, 2018
  3. LeCranque Win User
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi,

Since I would really like to know what the problem is I decided to do your suggested solutions one step at a time.

I started installing the killer driver but then I suffered another BSOD.

So I will continue doing the next and so on.

I'll let you know if any of the steps solve my issue.

Thanks a lot.

LeCranque, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" Windows 10

Captain_WD

I can confirm that updating the bios does not effect the problem in anyway and I have already tried the fix you linked with no results as it simply states Could Not Find C:\Windows\System32\drivers\epfwwfp.sys

Clearing the CMOS has resulted in me getting the BSOD messages:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(luafv.sys)

or

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Instead of the previous DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

(I didn't include a screenshot of the BSOD because it is just DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no brackets or anything and the general your PC has crashed message).

After 3 weeks of this reinstalling windows 7 is rather appealing.

Dragonex(2), Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Every BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...: Hi So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause. Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5QXBDVVclZguBWToX6LPdqxo1iCw?e=2xhPOm Thank you! It might be related to my external hard disks, I'm not sure. I was downloading something...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Every now and then

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Every now and then: Hello, I'm getting the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD on my windows 10 desktop PC every now and then from last 1 months. At first I thought it might have caused due to RAM. I removed 3 out of 4 RAMs from my PC, No improvement. Removed the 2 extended displays, Condition...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD ON OCCASIONAL BOOTUP, USUALLY FIRST OF THE DAY.

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD ON OCCASIONAL BOOTUP, USUALLY FIRST OF THE DAY.: Hello, I am getting an occasional bsod on boot up. This has been happening at least once a day for a few weeks now, Last week I replaced my system RAM which had gone bad and had hoped that would fix the issues but this is still happening. The free app called Bluescreenview...
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  8. BSOD every few days 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'

BSOD every few days 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL': I've been getting this bluescreen pretty much since I built the computer I think, not sure why, I attached the output of the log-program-thing like instructed. First time posting, hope I'm doing this correctly. Windows Ver. 18363.815 155692
  9. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I'm having problems with several BSODs since I bought my gaming pc 6 months ago. It happens everyday and in different and for me random circumstances. Lately it happens a lot when I'm playing The Division but to be honest I almost play it every moment I can. *chuckle...
  10. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day. The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without...