Windows 10: Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it?

Discus and support Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, I use Windows 10, and just yesterday, I started getting these popups. The website in the certification says adobe.com.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 1Damnits1, Apr 25, 2019.

1. 1Damnits1 Win User

Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it?

Hey, I use Windows 10, and just yesterday, I started getting these popups. The website in the certification says adobe.com.

:)

1Damnits1, Apr 25, 2019
  2. ajaynejr Win User

Stop getting "Revocation Infromation Security Certificate using Internet Explorer

When using Internet Explorer or an ISP that integrates Internet Explorer I keep getting interrupted with popups like "Revocation Information for the Security Certificate, do you wish to continue?"

How do I stop getting those popups, they seem to appear every few minutes with visiting any web site.

Using Windows 10 Professional and Juno ISP on Dell Vostro 200 machine with Intel Core 2 processor, 3 GB RAM.

ajaynejr, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User

Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it?

Smeed, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it? - Similar Threads - Every information revocation

2. Why this happens? I get alot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why this happens? I get alot: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 6/27/2019 4:32:15 AM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: HP-ProBook Description: The...
  3. What do I do about this message?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do about this message?: I've gotten this notification twice and I don't know what to do. I've scanned my laptop under "Virus and protection" but it found nothing. There's nothing under "Threat History".[ATTACH] This is the image that appeared. The first time it had the google chrome image instead of...
  4. Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1?: I have been having update problems with error 0x800703f1 But it seems I cannot reset my pc either! I have already tried twice! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc-what-can-i-do-about-error/c38ce734-7ba7-408a-9a13-4aaeae594497
  5. Why do i get this red text every patch Tuesday

Why do i get this red text every patch Tuesday: here it is before a rest [ATTACH] [ATTACH]after red text stay inlet i do a check for updates Microsoft Windows [ 1803 Version 10.0.17134.165] how can i fix this...
  6. What I can do?

What I can do?: Estaba actualizando mi computadora y se apagó. ¿Que puedo hacer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-i-can-do/527e9823-021d-4e34-8c74-c1bf4f883f1d
  7. What do I do to get rid of these updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What do I do to get rid of these updates: I freshly installed a Windows 10 Enterprise OS in my desktop and am having problems with the Intel MEI and NVIDIA Graphics Card driver that are available from Windows Updates. Here are the things that I did (in chronological order): 1.) Install Windows 10 Enterprise fresh....
  8. Why do I keep getting this security update popup?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I keep getting this security update popup?: Today, whenever I leave my computer, I will come back to find a popup that says, "Your device needs the latest security updates", and "Microsoft cannot install the latest security updates unless you update to the latest version of Windows" or something like that. Even if I...
  9. How do I get rid of the MS popup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of the MS popup?: I'm sure everyone here is familiar with this annoying little bugger which pops out on the side and says, "You need to fix your MS account for apps on other device to be able to blah blah blah, etc.... Does anyone know how I can get rid of it? When I tried "fixing my account"...
  10. What can I do about a problem with folder permissions?

in Windows 10 Support
    What can I do about a problem with folder permissions?: I recently bought a new Acer PC with Windows 10. The PC is just for me. There is only one account on it and I am not planning and creating any other accounts. I was pretty sure I am the administrator of the PC, but whenever I try to delete a folder, I get a message stating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop revocation popups

2. revocation information popup