Windows 10: Every day i have to use ipconfig

Discus and support Every day i have to use ipconfig in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my ASUS Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, Antivirus Defender, I have to use every day ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew andrestart PC to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OldřichSmetivý, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Every day i have to use ipconfig

On my ASUS Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, Antivirus Defender, I have to use every day ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew andrestart PC to connect to WIFI, doesn't matter on which WIFI I try. Tested onmany routers. On every network there were always many other PCs, only my has aproblem. The drivers are up to date and recently reinstalled. This is happeningfor the last month or so. Two years before without a problem. If I try automatedrepair I get an answer “Wireless network connection doesn't have a valid IPconfiguration” and I have to use ipconfig to repair it manually and thenrestart PC. I found that when this happens and I can't connect to the internet but I am connected to my home WIFI, then I tried to connect to my phone hostpot, but I can't connect to the internet with same result “Wireless network connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration” even though I am connected to the hotspot. It once happened to me that I lost my connection while the computer was running. So I had to repeat the process described. Is there any solution? Thank you.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

10.0.19042 Build 19042

Microsoft Corporation

ASUS

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

ZenBook UX562FDX_UX562FDX

x64-based PC

IntelR CoreTM i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, core: 4, logical processors: 8

American Megatrends Inc. UX562FDX.302, 20.11.2019

SMBIOS 3.2

UEFI

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

UX562FDX

:)

OldřichSmetivý, Feb 20, 2021
  2. saber862 Win User

Win XP problems with ipconfig

Well thanks for the idea, I was able to do some searching during class. As it turns out, and I dont know how this happened to be, some one suggested that I take a look at the 'Routing and Remote Access' service. I saw that it was disabled, started it, and now my ipconfig problem seems to have gone away.

saber862, Feb 20, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Every day i have to use ipconfig

File History does not backup automatically

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Open command prompt and type the following commands one by one and check if it helps.

• ipconfig /all

• ipconfig /Flushdns

• ipconfig /release /all

• quit

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Every day i have to use ipconfig

1. Every day i have to use ipconfig - Similar Threads - Every ipconfig

2. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  3. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  4. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted: For some reason my post got deleted and I don't understand the reason behind ithttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-get-attempted-to-write-to-read-only-memory/3f8db31b-d5f3-4b77-bf5b-9b9ba9998f6fI'm having serious problems with my Windows...
  5. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted: For some reason my post got deleted and I don't understand the reason behind ithttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-get-attempted-to-write-to-read-only-memory/3f8db31b-d5f3-4b77-bf5b-9b9ba9998f6fI'm having serious problems with my Windows...
  6. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

7. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  8. Needing to type ipconfig /flushdns every time to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needing to type ipconfig /flushdns every time to play games: So for the past 3-4 days now I've been experiencing a problem. You see when I want to launch either Lunar Client Lunar Client is a Minecraft client or Genshin Impact, the following errors are shown screenshot 1 is Lunar Client and screenshot 2 is Genshin. Valorant also has...
  9. Needing to type ipconfig /flushdns every time to play games

Needing to type ipconfig /flushdns every time to play games: So for the past 3-4 days now I've been experiencing a problem. You see when I want to launch either Lunar Client Lunar Client is a Minecraft client or Genshin Impact, the following errors are shown screenshot 1 is Lunar Client and screenshot 2 is Genshin. Valorant also has...
  10. Needing to type ipconfig /flushdns every time to play games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing