Windows 10: Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for...

Discus and support Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Heekoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gskc6w/every_few_hours_i_have_to_turn_wireless/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Heekoo, May 28, 2020.

1. /u/Heekoo Win User

Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for...

/u/Heekoo, May 28, 2020

2. in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    wireless connectivity

Hi Carl,

It's possible that your wireless network adapter is incompatible with the latest Windows 10 update, causing network connectivity issues. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we recommend using the built-in network troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix common network problems. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Network troubleshooter.
    • Click Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps shown on the screen.

Additionally, we suggest updating your wireless network adapter driver by following the steps

here

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 28, 2020
  4. Kris Ver Win User

Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for...

connect Dell laptop to Epson WF-3620 printer through wireless access

Hi Anita,

For wireless printers, check the wireless connection. Make sure the printer’s wireless option is turned on and available. Many printers have a button that displays a blue wireless icon when wireless is available.

Also, try performing a wireless connectivity test on your printer. You
    can read the instructions that came with the printer or check the printer manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to do this.

We also suggest running the printing troubleshooter. It can fix issues with installing and connecting to a printer. To use this:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the list of results.
    • Click Use a printer under Hardware and Sound.
    • The Printer troubleshooter will begin. Select Next and follow the steps in the wizard to find and fix issues with the printer.

Let us know how it goes.

Kris Ver, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for... - Similar Threads - Every few hours

2. Internet turns off after a few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet turns off after a few hours: After a few hours of being away from my laptop, the internet on it turns off completely and doesn't turn back on unless I restart my device. I've had this same problem in the past with this same laptop, but the old solution with the unchecking boxes doesn't work as they are...
  3. Internet turns off after a few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turns off after a few hours: After a few hours of being away from my laptop, the internet on it turns off completely and doesn't turn back on unless I restart my device. I've had this same problem in the past with this same laptop, but the old solution with the unchecking boxes doesn't work as they are...
  4. Multiple monitors turn off for a second every few hours -- what is that a symptom of?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors turn off for a second every few hours -- what is that a symptom of?: On a new computer build, every once in a while about every couple of hours, all 3 monitors connected to my PC go black for a moment about 1-2 seconds, then come back on as if nothing happened. It's similar to the sort of blink I would expect if a new display driver were being...
  5. Multiple monitors turn off for a second every few hours -- what is that a symptom of?

Multiple monitors turn off for a second every few hours -- what is that a symptom of?: On a new computer build, every once in a while about every couple of hours, all 3 monitors connected to my PC go black for a moment about 1-2 seconds, then come back on as if nothing happened. It's similar to the sort of blink I would expect if a new display driver were being...
  6. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  7. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  8. BSODs Every Few Hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  9. wireless connectivity turns off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless connectivity turns off: My laptop wireless connectivity turns off. I am not in battery mode. Power off/on restores connection. This started with last windows update on 9/14/2018. I've tried other fixes but so far they do not work. Yes I checked the manual switch. It said connection was on,...
  10. BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...