Windows 10: Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

Discus and support Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This started 4 days ago, my windows freezes a lot when opening a program. When i try to play something the game starts but keeps freezing and coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderGama, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

This started 4 days ago, my windows freezes a lot when opening a program. When i try to play something the game starts but keeps freezing and coming back, and randomly freezes for about 20 seconds and then crashes. The games i tested this on are CS:GO keeps freezing and crashing and the audio bugs a lot and Deadside major freezes. I even made a clean windows installation and the problem persists, so maybe the problem is with the hardware, but i have no idea what to do. I have already checked the temperature and both the CPU and the GPU doesn't usually go above 60ºC 140ºfahPc specsEvery game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes :proces

:)

AlexanderGama, Mar 11, 2022

2. Laptop crashes/freezes when playing a game

I have a problem that started to occur right after my little brother did a factory reset on my laptop(Asus) that uses Windows 8.

The problem only occurs when I'm charging. It doesn't crash or freezes, but when playing a game (depends on what games I'm playing) not even 5 second-(3-4)minutes In. The laptop screen either just freezes or crashes(shows a black screen). I'm asking If there
    are anyways to prevent this from happening.

Here the video my little brother took and posted It online.

AltonChan1, Mar 11, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 11, 2022
  4. Jaffo Win User

Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

BSOD and freezing while playing video games

Done. The BIOS is updated, and so far I've seen the following improvements:

• Rocket League no longer freezes on the developer's logo. I was actually able to play for a few minutes before the game crashed to the desktop.
    • Besiege still crashes about 5-10 minutes in, but it crashed to desktop rather than causing a BSOD.
    • World of Warcraft actually allowed me to change the resolution, and I was able to play for a minute or two before it crashed to desktop.

Do you think it might be time to try and install the graphics card (Radeon HD 7970) I've got on hand, and see how things go from there?

Jaffo, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

1. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes - Similar Threads - Every game play

2. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  3. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  4. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes: This started 4 days ago, my windows freezes a lot when opening a program. When i try to play something the game starts but keeps freezing and coming back, and randomly freezes for about 20 seconds and then crashes. The games i tested this on are CS:GO keeps freezing and...
  6. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes: This started 4 days ago, my windows freezes a lot when opening a program. When i try to play something the game starts but keeps freezing and coming back, and randomly freezes for about 20 seconds and then crashes. The games i tested this on are CS:GO keeps freezing and...
  7. PC Crashes every few minutes

PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  8. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  9. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  10. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...