Windows 10: Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

Discus and support Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julio213, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Julio213 Win User

Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my computer, ive tried deleting my gpu and re downloading it, i don't have a virus. Is there anyway ANYONE can help like I don't even get mad anymore when Im so close to winning a game and there it goes crashing it has happened so many times I lost count.Processor: AMD Ryzen 7900 12 coreGPU: Nvidia Rtx 4070 tiRam: 32 GB ddr5power sup

:)

Julio213, Feb 20, 2024

2. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to figure out what can be causing this. Help is appreciated. Thank you.

Parker McGuire, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Critical Kernel Power 41 (63): Black screen, restart when playing game

Kernel Power 41 63

Computer turns black and automatically restarts when playing high demanding games, no BSOD, not overclocked.

Games that have crashed:

• Far Cry 4
    • The Division
    • Fortnite
    • Overwatch
    • Counter Strike GO
    • Last Man Standing

Specs:

• Cooler master 550w PSU
    • RX 470 4gb
    • Pentium g4560
    • Asrock MATX b250m MOBO
    • 2x 4gb rip jaws RAM
    • WD 1tb HDD
    • Gammamax 300 CPU Cooler

I built the PC myself, errors started when playing high demanding games for the first time. Ran stress tests when first built, prime95 and heaven whilst logging temps for 8 hours, no crashes or high temps (max cup temp 54 C, max gpu temp 76 C). However, when playing games, within an hour, computer crashes (always kernel 41 63). I sent the PC to the outlet where I purchased the parts from, they had their own technicians run tests on all the parts. Initially, they found a fault with the PSU, which was at that time a 500w EVGA bronze. They replaced it with a 550w Cooler master gold. Still experienced 41 63, black out and restarts. Took it back, I said I suspected the MOBO was the issue, so they replaced it under warranty, problem persisted. I took it back for a third time, they took it to their head office, did extensive testing and found a fault with the CPU, they replaced it. Took them 3 weeks to complete... issue is still not resolved.

At this point, my computer has been disassembled and parts replaced multiple times.

Things I have done:

• Updated all drivers (CPU, GPU, BIOS, sound etc)
    • Clean installation of Windows 10 multiple times
    • Stress tested with Heaven and Prime95
    • Logged temperatures while stress testing and playing games, haven’t seen any high temps
    • Disabled and enabled different sound drivers to test for conflicts
    • Replaced PSU, MOBO and CPU

I’ve logged temps when both stress testing and while playing games. Here is my latest HWINFO log when playing Fortnite and then black screen and restart, kernel power 41 63. crash-test.CSV

Happy to run any tests, suggestions and upload further logs. Really stuck on what to do....

gondorcalls, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite (havent tested any other games). To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed it again. After the windows update i think that the problem expanded to my pc freezing and crashing. To save you some time i have Autoruns from a previous crashing issue

Giannis_19, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

1. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or... - Similar Threads - Every game play

2. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  3. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  4. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

6. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

7. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?: Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only after I'm in the top 20 of 100 players.-Other than that its a random time.-It just turns off no warning both my monitors...
  8. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?: Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only after I'm in the top 20 of 100 players.-Other than that its a random time.-It just turns off no warning both my monitors...
  9. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

10. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i play crashes: Hi i was playing gmod one day and my screen turned black and my fans started spinning fast. I checked task manager and reopened Gmod to see the problem and what i saw was that the utilization on my GPU was at 99-100% each time I crashed. I thought it could be memory so i...