Windows 10: Every headphone crackles/crackles on the PC?

Discus and support Every headphone crackles/crackles on the PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I suddenly heard crackling noises when I saw a YT video (also while listening to music). I have already tried out various headphones/headsets:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NeleSuzan, Jun 28, 2020.

1. NeleSuzan Win User

Every headphone crackles/crackles on the PC?

Today I suddenly heard crackling noises when I saw a YT video (also while listening to music). I have already tried out various headphones/headsets: Everyone has the problem, or I hear it on everyone.

All my headphones/headsets work perfectly on my mobile phone etc. so it must be the PC.

What could be the problem and how can I solve it?

:)

NeleSuzan, Jun 28, 2020

2. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Wireless headphones crackling only with computer

Hi guys,

I have a pair of wireless headphones that have been crackling whenever I use my computer. When I listen to videos on my phone, the headphones work just fine, but on my computer, they crackle a lot. I have disabled audio enhancements, used the bluetooth troubleshooter,
    and uninstalled and reinstalled the bluetooth drivers (but I didn't click the "delete the driver software for this device" option because I wasn't sure if i would be able to reinstall). However, none of these fixed the problem. I'm really not sure what to
    do and this crackling is really bothering me.

Computer:

HP pavilion 13 x360 PC

Headphones:

Phaiser BHS-730 headphones

Jazzhands3, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Every headphone crackles/crackles on the PC?

Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Every headphone crackles/crackles on the PC?

1. Every headphone crackles/crackles on the PC? - Similar Threads - Every headphone crackles

2. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  3. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  4. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  5. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Crackling sound in my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling sound in my bluetooth headphones: in my bluetooth headphone JBL TUNE 700BT i hear a strange crackling noise when in meetings alone. but when i listen to any song or any youtube video its very clear......and also i tried this in a different laptop, the sound was crystal clear....so there's some problem in my...
  7. Crackling sound in my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound in my bluetooth headphones: in my bluetooth headphone JBL TUNE 700BT i hear a strange crackling noise when in meetings alone. but when i listen to any song or any youtube video its very clear......and also i tried this in a different laptop, the sound was crystal clear....so there's some problem in my...
  8. headphones crackling

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphones crackling: Dell lap top audio works fine until I ply in headphones. Then all I get is crackling sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-crackling/f841d52c-7d60-40da-a945-9edb05038625
  9. Sound crackling or interference in speaker & headphones.

Sound crackling or interference in speaker & headphones.: Good evening, I have a problem in my new Dell G7 7700, I have updated my drivers and the Bios even and reinstalled Windows 10. The problem persists I do not know what it is really about I am attaching the google drive link of the video just when the problem appears....
  10. Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones

Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones: The issue is headphones not working with my PC. I first bought a stereo headset which used the 3.5mm audio jacks with two different inputs. The sound worked fine, However the microphone didn't. The microphone was crackling in calls. At first I thought it was the headset and...