Windows 10: Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry

Discus and support Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Before you suggest, my drivers are all up to date. Pic for reference --- you can't really tell in the picture, but if you zoom in or just understand me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexandru.nelu0, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry

Before you suggest, my drivers are all up to date. Pic for reference --- you can't really tell in the picture, but if you zoom in or just understand me you will get the idea... please help me. I had this problem before and I "refreshed" the windows via settings.. still won't work .. I have downloaded every driver from manufacturer site for my laptop model and I have searched automatically in device manager. Please help me ... Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry 98aa7ea7-103f-4cad-b4b4-c4f218942e04?upload=true.png

:)

alexandru.nelu0, Feb 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2020
  3. E.G22 Win User
    Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

Original title: Blurry Apps

Hi,

I have recently bought a new computer that came with Windows 10 already installed on it. Mostly happy with is so far apart from the appearance of blurry text in some of my apps.

I have searched for a solution to the problem online and have not found one.

How do i fix it?

E.G22, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry

1. Every installation of an app/insert file window appears blurry - Similar Threads - Every installation app

2. Programs are appearing blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are appearing blurry: Few programs which I've installed on my PC for example BitTorrent, is appearing blurry on my display seems like only the program is in low resolution. How do I make this appear normal as other programs appear? See screenshot you'll notice that program is blurry while below...
  3. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  4. Blurry windows/apps

Blurry windows/apps: Some apps and windows are blurry and I'm not sure why. Here is one of those blurry windows: [ATTACH]Someone please give me a fix to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-windowsapps/195e5431-0df4-4bee-b5e7-c9909ff02e35
  5. Microsoft apps appear blurry on only one screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft apps appear blurry on only one screen: I have a 13" Dell laptop on Windows 10 and a 22" Dell external monitor connected to the laptop via HDMI. I have the monitor set to 100% resolution (as set in Settings --> Display), and the laptop set to 125% resolution. This causes Microsoft apps, like Outlook, Word, etc. to...
  6. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  7. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification: I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using batch file, Powershell script or registry as i need to map it in SCCM OSD TS...
  8. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  9. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  10. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229