Windows 10: Every microsoft apps not working

Discus and support Every microsoft apps not working in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, past 3 months I took my computer to my uncle to reformat it and when i got it home I saw that he upgraded it to windows 10 but when i tried to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Vincent Dizon, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Every microsoft apps not working

Hello, past 3 months I took my computer to my uncle to reformat it and when i got it home I saw that he upgraded it to windows 10 but when i tried to search something on the search bar it wont type anything, also when i open a microsoft app for example is windows defender it says "you'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender" and it doesn't stop their I had to install picture viewer apps in order to view my photos since it also says that i need a new app to open it, this also applies on my downloaded videos. I also can't update my computer

Now this week i thought about getting another key so I did and I tried updating my computer and nothing seems to be changing, my key is now linked into my account but when i tried to download free microsoft apps it says that i don't have a device to install it too. I also tried turning on cortana but it's saying something that i cant turn it on because of my microsoft acc isn't linked to this computer

:)

Vincent Dizon, Aug 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Every microsoft apps not working

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Every microsoft apps not working

1. Every microsoft apps not working - Similar Threads - Every microsoft apps

2. How to fix every apps Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix every apps Microsoft: Can't open any apps and sign in Microsoft like Microsoft Store , Microsoft Clipchamp, Microsoft OneDrive and search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-every-apps-microsoft/43f5e822-60ee-4967-81e3-278287f87952
  3. How to fix every apps Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix every apps Microsoft: Can't open any apps and sign in Microsoft like Microsoft Store , Microsoft Clipchamp, Microsoft OneDrive and search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-every-apps-microsoft/43f5e822-60ee-4967-81e3-278287f87952
  4. How to fix every apps Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every Microsoft app is unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Every Microsoft app is unresponsive: HP desktop, Windows 10, all updates are complete. When my computer boots, I get an error message saying Windows Defender isn't running, and to "click here" to repair it. I click and get a message saying I need a new app to install the Windows Defender link. I click on most...
  6. Every Microsoft app is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Microsoft app is unresponsive: HP desktop, Windows 10, all updates are complete. When my computer boots, I get an error message saying Windows Defender isn't running, and to "click here" to repair it. I click and get a message saying I need a new app to install the Windows Defender link. I click on most...
  7. Every Microsoft app is unresponsive

8. Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working

Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working: Out of no where this problem started happening. Microsoft Store wont open, Snip and Sketch wont open, Feedback Hub wont open, Game bar, Calendar, Calculator, Alarms, Mail, Camera, everything. It seems like the only thing that works is settings. For store I tried doing the...
  9. Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.: Hello! Then i booted my computer almost every Microsoft app doesnt work. I checked in Microsoft Store theres a lot of updates for Miscrosft apps. I clicked update button but "My Phone" and "Mobile data plans" and it is stuck for like 10 minutes Best regards, Andrius...
  10. Microsoft apps are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft apps dont work for any users 2019