Windows 10: Every mobile phone I connect on USB front ports keep connecting and reconnecting. Every...

Discus and support Every mobile phone I connect on USB front ports keep connecting and reconnecting. Every... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is driving me crazy, everytime I want to transfer some file between desktop and phone I have to get under the desk and connect it on the rear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/keeponfightan, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Every mobile phone I connect on USB front ports keep connecting and reconnecting. Every...

This is driving me crazy, everytime I want to transfer some file between desktop and phone I have to get under the desk and connect it on the rear panel!

Every other external HDD, joystick, racing wheel, mouse, usb receptor, works flawlessly. The other end seems ok too, my phone connects perfectly with my laptop.

What are my options here?

submitted by /u/keeponfightan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/keeponfightan, Jan 18, 2021

2. Mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) keeps connecting and reconnecting when trying to connect with USB cable

I would like to ask for help with this problem which is extremely annoying. I have looked at several places but couldn't find any solution...

I thought that it might be a hardware issue, something with the port, the pins, etc... So I've tried plugging it into all other ports, still no success.

On other forums, I found that you should disable some option in the Device Manager, done that (it's about whether Windows can put the device into sleep to preserve power), did nothing.

Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance!

bertalanp99, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Phone USB connection to synch

To further isolate the issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• Have you tried connecting the phone to other USB ports of the computers?
    • Have you tried contacting the phone manufacturer for further assistance?
    • Are you able to connect other USB flash drives to the USB ports of the computer?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Romel Ram, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Every mobile phone I connect on USB front ports keep connecting and reconnecting. Every...

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Every mobile phone I connect on USB front ports keep connecting and reconnecting. Every...

1. Every mobile phone I connect on USB front ports keep connecting and reconnecting. Every... - Similar Threads - Every mobile phone

2. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  3. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  4. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  6. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  7. Front USB ports keep disconnecting and reconnecting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front USB ports keep disconnecting and reconnecting?: As the title says, the front USBs keep disconnecting and reconnecting. It only seems to be the front ports too. I've tried troubleshooting and reinstalling drivers, yet no difference was made. Any help? submitted by /u/Squiddy_101 [link] [comments]...
  8. USB ports on front of case disconnecting and reconnecting

USB ports on front of case disconnecting and reconnecting: the title says it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-on-front-of-case-disconnecting-and/5cbc2b98-1eef-45ce-b3eb-8cfe1c93d552
  9. Front Usb Ports

Front Usb Ports: Hello, after my new computer setup, my front usb ports not working. One Usb 3.0 port only charging phone, but nothing else, can't move data, on other usb 3.0 port, like ant the first one even keyboard not working, but when I plug Usb, it says that device not recognized, on...
  10. Internet connection keeps disconnecting every hour and then reconnecting (DHCP-client issue)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection keeps disconnecting every hour and then reconnecting (DHCP-client issue): I started having problems with DHCP-client after update April 9, 2019—KB4493509 (OS Build 17763.437). DHCP-client lease renewal attempts fail every hour. After the lease ends, DHCP-client gets immediately new IP-address. This causes about 5-10 seconds internet drop which...